Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Bartop build a la Retrocade/Tinyarcade

Yardley

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a small bubble in my marquee, r a few months it's vanished, no sign of it anywhere,...maybe the material shrinks abit overtime, looks great now.

The material will shrink over time, faster with heat...but with the amount of bubbling he has in his marquee Yardley would need a solar flare to solve his problem! Lol

Gotta do a side by side! haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25062[/ATTACH]

I did a shitty job applying the marquee art, (hard to tell in pic) and get this, Lucian is sending another one over installed on some plexi. Awesome customer service! Thanks dude.

nice work :congrats:

• 2 weeks later...
The bootscreens look great! I wish there was a way to get rid of the boot info on startup.

Thanks, yeah that would be nice but I have a bigger problem with this volume thing. I might just have to get rid of the shell and just put hyperspin in my startup folder.

Maybe it helps if you make 2 users, and just let your hyperspin account go without explorer. Or have you tried that?

That's the problem. Right now I have windows shelled going straight into hyperspin without loading explorer and there is no way to control the volume without explorer.

sndvol.exe has dependencies on explorer and won't work if you add it as a start up program because of this. I found this which mentions mixerSetControlDetails but I took a look and its way more than I can chew.

By the way, I haven't done much actual gaming since I've been building/configuring the cab this whole time. But on a few occasions when a few friends have been by and we've been playing fighting games, the emulators will just randomly quit and go back to Hyperspin. Anyone experience this? Could it be because I have the default ipac keys set up like crtl ect? I remember reading that could cause problems. the volume thing I can work out through other means, but thats a huge problem if games just quit randomly in the middle of gameplay.

By the way, I haven't done much actual gaming since I've been building/configuring the cab this whole time. But on a few occasions when a few friends have been by and we've been playing fighting games, the emulators will just randomly quit and go back to Hyperspin. Anyone experience this? Could it be because I have the default ipac keys set up like crtl ect? I remember reading that could cause problems. the volume thing I can work out through other means, but thats a huge problem if games just quit randomly in the middle of gameplay.

It could be a hotkey problem...

"If you have problems with unexpected exiting of your emulators or other problems, you may try changing the Universal Hotkeys setting near the top of the script (Main Settings section, highlighted above) from "q & s" to "~q & ~s"."

Here's the link:

http://hyperspin-fe.com/oldsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=108

It could be a hotkey problem...

"If you have problems with unexpected exiting of your emulators or other problems, you may try changing the Universal Hotkeys setting near the top of the script (Main Settings section, highlighted above) from "q & s" to "~q & ~s"."

Here's the link:

http://hyperspin-fe.com/oldsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=108

I literally just fixed it right before looking here! lol Would you still recommend changing the default ipac keys? I've heard they can cause problems.

Archived