Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Alphabetical View

mccorkled

This is more of an all around Hyperspin feature request. There are a ton of Sonic games for different consoles. It would be cool to be able to view every console at once and see every game you have in alphabetical order. Maybe a wheel that says "all" or something?

This feature is not directly supported yet. Main problem is you can't define multiple emulators per wheel. I would like to add this at some point so you could create a personal 'top50' that might span arcade and consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This feature is not directly supported yet. Main problem is you can't define multiple emulators per wheel. I would like to add this at some point so you could create a personal 'top50' that might span arcade and consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds great. Keep up the good work guys! :)

Just realized this is the android section. But yeah even scrolling through by letters I don't think so. I have a trimmed down mame set of a little under 3000 and that itself is way too big of a list to sit there and scroll through. Unless of course you have multiple hours each day just to scroll a way.

There are only 26 letters in the alphabet. That should take about 26 seconds to scroll through.

Archived