By LazzeriI´ve downloaded the original Atari Carts pack from you guys but I´ve faced some problems with it so I decided to update it and make it OCD-ready. ;-)
Here´s what I did:
- A few carts had no images at all. Now each one of the 648 games at the HyperList 1.0 have an image, even if a "ROM Only no cart release" (E.G.: I Project);
- There where some unused images. They are gone now;
- The resolutions were all over the place, from 150 px to 400 px wide. All lo-res pics were redownloaded. Now every image is exactly 400 px wide;
- Some games had low quality scans. Those were replaced;
- Some games had wrong images (E.G.: Air Raid). All fixed now;
- Some Atari games released on both Text and Pic labels had the (boring) Text label scanned (E.G.: SLot Racer). Those were replaced when possible;
- When possible, I´ve tracked down original scans of the real card or PCB of the Protos. (E.G.: LotR: Rivendell, Last Starfighter);
- I´ve added transparency on every oddly-shaped cart (E.G.: Air Raid, Air Raiders) so it would look good when displayed;
I´ve replaced almost 200 of the 648 items in the pack. It seems pretty standarized right now.
By Wally WonkaCartridge art for the Atari 2600.