By sevensealhere is my personal patch of arcade64 of 0.180
By nate67000here is mame no nag patch if u would like to compile it your self
By Pyramid_HeadThis isn't anything special but I took the liberty of creating a bat file that will launch Killer Instinct and converted it to an exe which will work for the PC Launcher in RL. Or at least it should. I've tested the exe many times and it launches as expected. I REALLY hate metro/modern apps.
includes preset main files setup for lightguns.. with the compiled MameUIFX mods
Important note: do not enable dual lightgun; it will actually disable 2x lightgun if turned on
By BoOgiemanHi Guys,
I just uploaded version 1.0.1 of HyperSpeech:
By oldhag270Here is mameuifx64 0.170 w/No Nag
By RainRecently I had the need to obtain tons of data (as I am creating my own video gaming frontend (no, it's not for new systems; it is for old computers to play DOS games on.)) but there seemed to be a lack of tools out there for us software developers to use. So, my solution was to just simply make my own damned scraper that obtains detailed information from MobyGames. So, here I am after a day and a half of creating this scraper solution and am sharing it with the community in the hopes that I may save some other developer out there the headache and torture of doing this themselves.
The only functionality that I left out of the scraper is the obtaining of images (as most of MobyGames images are sub-par at best anyhow) and all I care about is the detailed data and don't want to waste any of their bandwidth obtaining said images.
The Dynamic Link Library
Using the library is fairly simple and a straight forward process. What I usually do is declare a global List<MobyGamesSearchResult> that is populated later on in the code. The reason that I declare a global is so that I can easily obtain the name of the game, and the MobyGames.com URL for the application URL (later on in the code examples it will become clearer what I mean.)
Setting up your methods
public partial class Form1 : Form
List<MobyGamesSearchResult> _gameList = new List<MobyGamesSearchResult>();
Now that you have declared all of your variables that you will be using throughout the application we can safely populate our results list by calling a search function.
_gameList = new MobyScraper().SearchMoby(searchString);
if (_gameList != null)
foreach (var results in _gameList)
Where searchString is equal to the name of the game you are looking for (ie DOOM II). You will notice that I also trap a null search result in the code above; as there is currently no method implemented of converting a null search (ie no games found.)
So, now that we have our _gameList populated and have listed all of the search names into a nice tidy listbox we can continue our code as seen whenever the user changes the listbox1 index.
foreach (var result in _gameList)
if (result.Name == (string)listBox1.SelectedItem)
var entry = new MobyScraper().GameInformation(result.Url);
labelName.Text = (string)listBox1.SelectedItem;
labelPublisher.Text = entry.Publisher;
labelReleaseDate.Text = entry.ReleaseDate;
labelDeveloper.Text = entry.Developer;
labelPlatform.Text = entry.Platform;
labelGenre.Text = entry.Genre;
labelPerspective.Text = entry.Perspective;
richTextBox1.Text = entry.Description;
richTextBox2.Text = entry.AlternateTitles;
So, as you can see by the code above we first get a search list of all available titles; and an URL is assigned to each title. After we have made a game selection we cross reference the title name against the selected game and if a match is found we extract the URL and then create a new GameInformation object which will contain all of the data on said game.
The Example Application Showing Data
Anyhow, I hope some of my fellow third party developers get some use out of this; I have attached a sample application as well as the stand alone DLL file in this post.
By sevensealPatched Raw-input with No-Nag and hiscore support
By zerojaySmall scripts used for disabling and reenabling Bluetooth when running Taito Type X games to avoid problems caused by having Bluetooth enabled.
By andyco40mameuifx64 0.166 nonag + light gun sight ok with this one.
By danwelsh0.176 with no nag patch
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06288: [interface] UI:: Selecting "Category" after listing "Favorites"
causes exception (Vas Crabb)
- 06291: [interface] (carpolo.c) carpolo: Unable to view recorded video made
with -video bgfx/-window (Jezze)
- 06286: [Misc.] (segaorun.c) shangon: Captured AVI video from this game shows
only sound, no image (Angelo Salese)
- 06263: [interface] UI: Choosing any filter which has no data makes the UI
unrecoverable (Maurizio Petrarota)
- 06280: [interface] PLUGINS: The plugin.ini file is created in the current folder
when it should be created in the "ini" path. (crazyc)
- 06279: [interface] PLUGINS: pluginspath does not resolve $HOME (crazyc)
- 06285: [Gameplay] (vendetta.c) esckids, esckidsj: Slowdowns in gameplay (Osso)
- 06284: [interface] Watchdog dialog is not able to be captured (cuavas)
- 06246: [Graphics] (legionna.c) cupsocsb, cupsocsb2: Black screen (Angelo Salese)
- 06268: [Crash/Freeze] MAME can crash when switching languages (Vas Crabb)
- 06266: [DIP/Input] (seta.c) metafox: Bonus_Life DIPSETTING values and labels are incorrect (Tafoid)
- 06262: [Crash/Freeze] All sets using SHARC drc: Crash when running DRC (Linux only?) (Ville Linde)
- 06305: [Crash/Freeze] (atpci.c) at586, at586x3, ficvt503: Use of -kbd slot options
3270pc or pcat causes crash (crazyc)
- 06304: [Crash/Freeze] (mac.c) macse30: Crash when attempting to use any slot option for -pds030 (Osso)
- 06309: [Crash/Freeze] (mac.c) macsefd: Crash on Exit using -pds slot (Osso)
- 05534: [Crash/Freeze] (pc8001.c) All sets in pc8001.c: Crash after OK (Robbbert)
- 06324: [Crash/Freeze] (funkball.c) funkball: Fatal Error at Start (Osso)
- 06323: [Debugger] (psikyosh.c) gunbird2, s1945iii: Crash when attempting to use -cheat (AJR)
- 06313: [Crash/Freeze] (victor9k.c) Crash when using -fdc:5d:0 and -fdc:5d:1 slot with '525ssqd' option (Pernod)
- 06312: [Crash/Freeze] (osborne1.c) Crash when using -mb8877:0 and -mb8877:1 slot with '525sssd' option (Pernod)
- 06311: [Crash/Freeze] (myb3k.c) Crash when using -fdc:0 and -fdc:1 slot with '525sssd' option (Pernod)
- 06281: [Crash/Freeze] astrocde [280zzap]: 280Zzzap/Dodgem Cartridge Resets (Duke)
-Scorpion4 7segment displays mostly fixed [John Parker]
-Fixed coinage in Touchmaster 2000-8000 [MASH]
-z80scc: fix dropped character problem for sun4_75, and fix edge cases
where datasheet recommendations are ignored allowing sun3/sun4 to
recognise keyboard and hk68v10 to work with correct SCC clock
[Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-pc9801: fixed mouse buttons [rzero9]
-coco3 improvements: [milliluk]
* improve palettes and support alternate composite mode
* GIME fix for scanlines in legacy graphic modes
-m6809: Improve debugging support for 6809/6309 cpus [milliluk]
-GNU/kFreeBSD support [stevenc99]
-Add arch defines for Linux alpha and mips64el. [Jordi Mallach]
-Take pkg-config path from env if defined [bernhard Frauendienst]
-Name Neo-Geo AES, NeoGeo CD and FM Towns Marty buttons [shideravan]
-Updated *nix man pages. [Cesare Falco]
-poisk1: unbreak after "Memory fun", add B623 sound card (skeleton) [shattered]
-r9751: Add save state support, document progress and clean up, add PROM
version 4.2 [brandon Munger]
-ym2151, ym2413: Isolate, objectify, integrate [O. Galibert]
-add Net-DIMM 3.03 firmware [letoram, gamerfan, Mark F., Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
-Netlist improvements: [Couriersud]
* nltool now accepts -Ddefine=value to pass on to netlists
* improved option handling and added "dummy" options to add grouping
and examples in help output.
* improved --cmd=listdevices output
* Fix dynamic timestepping. This will work with breakout using real
capacitor modelling instead of delay devices. Really slow, but
very useful to calibrate timings.
* Fix an awful bug in timing for delay devices.
* Switched to clang 3.8 and made code compile with aggressive warnings.
This exposed serious issues with implicit constructors.
* Removed trampolines (OUTLOGIC, INPLOGIC and friends).
* Started using doxygen comment and documentation style. Added
doxygen files to documentation folder.
* Refactored code triggered by doxygen output.
* Moved internal and support classes into namespace detail.
* Use an unordered map in parser.
* Added iterators to pstring.
* Moved two macros, added more RAII and improved exceptions. Fixed
some bugs in parser code.
* Fixed a number of bugs in parser code and exception handling.
-Forte Card: Switched the ver 110 (spanish) to parent set since it's a
newer version. Also cleaned up the driver. [Roberto Fresca]
-Render module improvements: [Giuseppe Gorgoglione]
* Direct3D HLSL: use aviwrite to record AVI movies
* Cleanup patches for Direct3D renderer
* BGFX: fix crash when bgfx effect folder is not present
-Fixed priority issues in Legionnaire, Heated Barrel, Denjin Makai and
Godzilla [Angelo Salese]
-opwolf.cpp: fix all the gameplay problems by improving the c-chip
protection simulation [bryan McPhail]
-Miscellaneous modernisation: [Nathan Woods]
* File create and format refactoring, better name/path validation
(with POSIX implementation from Vas Crabb)
* Use string objects in in core_file static functions, menu items,
strconv functions, image device extensions and softlist classes
* Consolide default implementation of create_option_guide()
* Filesel cleanup
* Migrate softlist code from simple_list to std::list
-Added crt-geom and crt-geom-deluxe shaders for bgfx including several
aperture grille/shadow mask patterns (designed for RGB subpixel order)
-Added option hide ROMless machines from the availables list.
* Added SPARCStation 1+, 4/110, and 4/4x0 ROMs [Al Kossow]
* SPARC CPU core fixes [Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
* Preliminary counter/timer support [R. Belmont]
* Separated sun4 and sun4c, started implementing unique original sun4
features. [R. Belmont]
* Support both 8 and 16 context variants of sun4c arch [R. Belmont]
* Improved original sun4 architecture support [R. Belmont]
* Initial FDC hookup [Ryan Holtz]
* Improved timers, logging - sun4_40 runs FORTH programs at ok
prompt [Ryan Holtz]
-Add high-level emulation of Sun type 3/4/5/6 keyboards [Vas Crabb]
* U.S.A, Great Britain, Sweden and Japan layouts for Type 5
* Layout selection settings for Type 4 and Type 5
* Identification selection for type 4
* Adaptor for connecting to RS-232 port representing level translator
* Hook up to sun3, sun4 and sun4c
-zeroteam: improve sprite/sprite priorities [AJR]
-feversoc.cpp: Hook up EEPROM; remap buttons, hook up lamps and serial RTC [AJR]
-denjinmk: hack sound comms to work without ROM patch [AJR]
-vt100.cpp: Add the older vt102/vt131 romset to the vt131 driver as
another bios set [Lord Nightmare, Al Kossow]
-Corrected many Mahjong dip switches and settings [system11]
* Fixes for: Mahjong Focus, Nozokimeguri Mahjong Peep Show,
Mahjong Fantasic Love & Ojousan
* Various Video System Mahjong dip switches
-Final enhancements to HP TACO driver [fulivi]
-Further IRQ passthrough cleanup [AJR]
* Remove irq_line methods from M6502, M6800, M6809, S2600 and replace
uses with DEVCB_INPUTLINE
* Remove a few IRQ passthroughs from spiders.cpp
* Add several aliases for M6800_IRQ_LINE
-Increase uismall.bdf coverage: [Vas Crabb]
* Complete coverage of Latin Extended-A, most of Latin Extended-B
* Monotonic Greek
* Full ISO-8859-5 Cyrillic, many other Cyrillic characters
* Half-width katakana
* Some IPA Extensions
-UI refactoring: [Vas Crabb]
* Move most main launch menu stuff out of the base menu class
* Move some common code from selgame and selsoft into selmenu
* Eliminate the troublesome static members in ui::menu
* Eliminate some function statics
* Move palette menu drawing code out of base into palette menu class
* Use std::bind, references where nullptr is unacceptable, and const
* Improve encapsulation of class members
* Reduce repeated string allocation in audit code
* Don't play so fast and loose with integer types
* Eliminate some expensive deep copies of vectors/maps
* .h -> .ipp for things that aren't really headers
* Remove members that have lifecycle associated with operation
-DPS1: system boots up, working [Robbbert]
-bankdev: pass through the debugger flag from the incoming space
argument [R. Belmont]
-Apollo changes: [Hans Ostermeyer]
* Keyboard mapping adjusted to fit current MAME
* Fixed screen raw parameters
* Fixed disp.dex Test 20 (Video SYNC Gen. Add. Test) for color
-3c505: The Ethernet frame check sequence is now appended to transmit
data [Hans Ostermeyer]
-input_common: fixed 0.172 regression for non-US keyboards
-fix item hilighting in debugger state view when scrolling [Vas Crabb]
-Introduce validity checks for RGB utilities and fix bugs uncovered [Vas Crabb]
* Fix rgbvmx on Linux ppc64 and ppc64le targets with GCC 5
* Added several missing functions to rgbgen
* Fixed logical shift right in rgbgen
* Fixed sra that should be sra_imm in rdptpipe
* Added some simple SSE4.1 optimisations in rgbsse
* Re-organised rgbsse, rgbvmx and rgbgen to be in more logical order
* Fixed return type on some modifying operators
* Made some more reference parameters const
* Removed inline qualifier from a number of methods as it's implied
when body is present at declaration
* Mark some constructors explicit
-null_modem: rtscts flow control + relevant fix to i8251 [shattered]
-Updated driver with new information related to ID and gamelist for
tourvis.cpp [system11, Tafoid]
-Fix archimedes disk format [O. Galibert]
-apple2: don't allow debugger to trigger slot switching [Peter Ferrie]
-tiamc1: Kot-Rybolov implemented sound, documentation updates [MetalliC]
-Tia-MC1 driver: Added support for KR580VV55A parallel peripheral
interface (clone of i8255), added technical notes about some odd
behaviour with some ports, listed the specs of Kot-Rybolov hardware,
and added all clocks via #define. [Roberto Fresca]
-amstrad: fix undocumented mode 3. [barry Rodewald]
-bbc: added monitor configuration (Colour, B&W, Green, Amber) and
preliminary slots for expansion [Nigel Barnes]
-Flaming 7's, original custom hardware improvement: [Roberto Fresca]
* Reverse-engineer protection to bypass the requested serial number.
The iButton device still needs to be hooked. Promoted these games to
working with their correspondent flags.
* Added tech notes, comments and instructions to boot the machine for
-Flaming 7's, Taiwanese hardware: Reverse-engineer protection to bypass
the requested serial number. The iButton device still needs to be
hooked. Promoted the game to working with its correspondent flags.
Added technical notes. [Roberto Fresca]
-hiscore.dat: Updates [Leezer]
-alto2: Hunting the jiggly cursor bug [Juergen Buchmueller]
-chihiro: added 837-13551 jvs input device, completed the communication
with jvs devices through usb [samuele Zannoli]
-chihiro: game crtaxihr "Crazy Taxi High Roller (Rev B)" boots too [samuele Zannoli]
Translations added or modified
Chinese (simplified/traditional) [YuiFAN]
Japanese [Vas Crabb]
Portuguese (Brazil) [Ashura-X]
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Swing Gal [bET] [system11]
Player's Choice (M4C1) [blair Quinney, The Dumping Union]
Gorodki [shiru8bit, IgorR76, '15kop' arcade museum]
Kot Rybolov [MetalliC, shiru8bit, IgorR76, '15kop' arcade museum]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 50 Bonus) [Roberto Fresca]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 500 Bonus) [Roberto Fresca]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 2000 Bonus) [Roberto Fresca]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Egyptian Gold, 2000 Bonus) [Roberto Fresca]
Flaming 7 (Taiwanese Hardware, unknown version) [Roberto Fresca]
TeleVideo 990 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow, Carl]
TeleVideo 995-65 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow, Carl]
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Beastie Feastie (Epos Tristar 9000 hardware) [The Iron Goat]
Raiden Fighters 2 - Operation Hell Dive (Japan set 3) [ironGiant]
LTM Portable (B+) [Nigel Barnes]
LTM Portable (Master) [Nigel Barnes]
Bubble Trouble (World, Rev [Alex Cmaylo, The Dumping Union]
Sensory Chess Challenger 9 (set 2) [anonymous]
Operation Thunderbolt (World, rev 1) [Muddymusic, The Dumping Union]
Digital Equipment Corporation VT240 [Carl]
Elektronika MC7105 [shattered]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Tomy Prin-C [TeamEurope]
Datamax 8000 [Robbbert]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
BT Merlin M2105 [Nigel Barnes]
New WORKING software list additions
pc98_cd.xml: Final batch of additions [rzero9]
pce_tourvision.xml: Added a number of new dumps (15) [system11, Tafoid]
poisk1_flop.xml: Added basic softlist [shattered]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
gamate.xml: Volcano Panic [Juan Felix Mateos and Mr. Postman]
gamate.xml: Hot Hero; Baseball [Peter Wilhelmsen]
gba_ereader.xml: Starting work doing the GBA e-reader software-list [shideravan]
By HyperSpinI found this app online and works great for hyperlaunch aka rocket launch media. It works
great for stuff like manuals etc that have to be in their own "folder" and you cant just have the file names in the root. For instance instance in the manual folder of hyperlaunch say
you have 100 manuals. First you'll want to use fatmatch to match up the names of the manuals to your games. Once they have all been renamed properly and you have unzipped this, just
right click your mouse and select "files 2 folder", once clicked the document will create its own folder and place the document in there. If you chose to do all of your media, hold down ctrl or use shift to select them all and click "files 2 folders" by right clicking. This time you'll get a different option in the pop up. To get a folder for each file individually use the second option named move each file to indivudal subfolders based on their names. This makes managing hyperlaunch media a breeze with creating folders for your content
hyperspin forum: http://www.iconarchi...-by-harwen.html
Click here to download this file
By sevensealpersonal patch of no nag arcade64 0.186
PS: lol how come no one remind me to compilied this, lmao i have a busy schedule reminder are helpful...
By sudopinionThe main features of RoM-Jacket include:
Automated HTPC frontend setup
Per-Game settings management
Game asset consolidation
Executable ROM creation.
What is it?
RoM-Jacket creates a native Windows application layer for retro-emulation.
It is a comprehensive utility for any ROM library and is the ONLY ROM-library management tool which enables per-game settings.
What do I need this for?
RoM-Jacket can automatically setup HTPC frontends, emulators and joysticks.
The goal of this project is to unify the interface for emulators and systems in order to maintain the integrity of ROM titles as they exist in an active HTPC gaming-library.
What else can it do?
Download torrents, magnets, urls and automatically identify, extract and catalog ROMs and BIOS files
Mirror your saves and save-states into a cloud (Dropbox/GDrive/OneDrive)
Convert ROMs into portable executables
By DJQuadHyperBackup is a simple configuration backup and restore utility for HyperSpin.
Simply choose the path to your HyperSpin installation and hit Backup. It will then copy all INI and XML files to a directory called HyperSpin_configBackup. You can then Restore the files back if needed.
More HyperBackup information can be found at http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/25083-hyperbackup
By ArcadeGurumame64 0.185 for Windows + nonag patch (no white square!)
By sevensealpatched no-nag with removed white windows
By HyperSpinWhat CLRMame does is to check all of the individual rom files against a data file to make sure that they have the right information in them when you update mame
Tutorial also found here http://mame.3feetund...ck-start-guide/
Read the welcome message dialog, then click "OK"
Click "..." next to filename and find your mame exe
Type a description like "MAME0138"
Click "Create Profile"
select the new profile that you created
click "Load / Update"
Click "OK" and wait a while
Click "OK to All" or "Yes to All" on any window that pops up
Now you're at the main window
Click "Add" to add a ROM path
Browse to your MAME roms folder and click "OK"
It should now look like this with your ROM path
In the drop-down, pick "Sample-Paths"
Click "Add" to add a Sample path
Browse to your MAME samples folder and click "OK"
It should now look like this with your sample path
Click the X in the corner to close this window
Now you're at the main window again
Click "New Scan" to scan your current MAME roms
If you get a popup about an empty samples folder, just click ok
Here's the statistics window
Click "OK" to close this window when you're done looking at it
Here's the results window, with one of the incomplete sets opened up so we can see what files are missing
Click the "+" button under "Fix", then click "New Scan" again
If you get popups, click "Yes To All"
Here's the statistics window after we fixed some problems
Click "OK" to close this window when you're done looking at it
To rebuild your rom set when adding new files, use the rebuilder from the main window
Select the source of the new files that you want to rebuild into your current set
This is useful when you have a set for an old version of MAME that you want to rebuild for a newer version of MAME
Here's the statistics screen from the rebuilding process
Armed with the knowledge above, you should be able to rebuild and scan/fix your MAME set.