By ryuujiADDED: ATARI 5200, ATARI LYNX, ATARI JAGUAR, GAME BOY COLOR, SEGA 32X, SEGA CD, SEGA DREAMCAST, SEGA GAMEGEAR, SEGA MODEL 2, DAPHNE, NEO GEO POCKET COLOR, TURBOGRAFX-16, 3DO
UPDATED: SNES, MAME, GBA, ATARI 2600, GENESIS.
By PurgatoriusThis pack contains 60 universal main menu themes, each theme comes with info text (except mame) and wheel.
These themes are designed for an arcade cabinet
List of all the systems:
Atari Jaguar CD
Bandai Wonderswan Color
Commodore Amiga CD32
NEC PC Engine
NEC PC Engine-CD
Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo Famicom Disk System
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Color
Nintendo Game Boy
Nintendo Super Famicom
Nintendo Super Game Boy
Nintendo Virtual Boy
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Mega Drive
Sega Model 2
Sega Model 3
Sega Saturn Japan
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
SNK Neo Geo CD
SNK Neo Geo Pocket
SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color
SNK Neo Geo
Sony Playstation Japan
Sony Playstation 2
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Taito Type X
Global default theme to use where, no theme is avaialble
name as default and place in teh theme folder of your choice
can be used as a System or Main Menu theme
By cbredgraveHello folksens!
I got busy this week and created a universal first level Main Menu "megatheme" for Hyperspin. I wanted a visually uniform theme for all main menu items, and couldn't find any that really did what I wanted.
I used XBMC and Steam Big Picture as basic inspiration. Also inspired myself vaguely from this gentleman here: EDIT: REMOVED LINK, which the forum software obfuscated. The guy is called MarbleMad from a french language HyperSpin forum.
Though his theme is awesome, he didn't provide much more than a couple basic themes, no templates to add to it, nothing. So I thought I would share all my work files for this.
Let me describe the layers:
Layer 1 - Logo Art. You can put your own logo there.
Layer 2 - Light spark art
Layer 3 - Text for the black marquee type bar
Layer 4 - Console art
This set of themes does NOT support any box, cart or video art. That's something that should be going into your System themes. I made this Main Menu theme for the first level of menus, and kept all of my regular System themes which supports all of those. The beauty of Hyperspin is to have the possibilities of having great, flashy, colorful themes. I just chose to have my first level of menu all clean, while retaining the colorful aspects of system themes.
I provided the following, for your convenience:
Fireball_backgrounds.psd: A Photoshop CS3 PSD file containing DOZENS of possible background variations, all clean and set in layer folders. You have the choice of 13 colors, and also the choice of 4 different background grid patterns. Just make the layers you want visible, hide the others, and save as PNG. You can directly replace the Background.png file in every respective theme ZIP files.
Artwork 4 console pics.psd: A PS CS3 PSD file containing all the console art, sized properly and ready for export. You can make your own and use this as a canevas. I also provided all of those as individual PNG files.
Artwork 3: The text art for that theme, used for titles on the black marquee bar. The font is called Orbitron.ttf and can be found on the interwebs. I also provided all of those as individual PNG files.
- There's a total of 22 themes. I targeted mostly cartridge based consoles but there's a couple more in there.
- I did not make ANY themes for portable consoles. They sure are fun, but I personally don't get why people play those emulated on giant screens. Feel free to make your own using my templates.
- I also provided the same Wheel art I am currently using. Note that some could be missing.
- I provided a few extra themes for stuff that goes well into a Hyperspin setup but are not necessarily consoles, ex: Cocktail (goes well with JeepGuy81's superb Cocktail System theme), Vertical Arcade (for games playable on a vertical MAME setup), Jukebox (for whatever jukebox software you're using), Web (for a web browser), and even Steam (for Steam Big Picture, to play nice arcade type Steam games on your arcade machine), and Pinball (for Future Pinball or other nice pinball emulators).
- I did skip certain consoles that I had trouble finding clean console art for, like Sega 32X (which is just an expansion port), Sega CD, and a couple more like that.
- Disable pointer completely
- Remove all videos, they will start and do some noise, which you may want to avoid.
- Remove all animation overrides (transitions) for the main menu themes. Or keep them, your choice.
- Remove all "Special Art"
- Wheel settings:
Find Out More In Our Forums
By guyver_dioThis is a minimalistic theme I've been working on to suit a HTPC setup.
EDIT: I cannot get the rar file to upload at this time. Here is a temporary link until I can get it uploaded properly.
By HyperSpinIf you want a professional and good looking interface take a look this theme.
Please support my project facebook.com/chicuelo.ar
By DrMeetWith customized, NO VIDEO, Sounds, Wheels, etc.
This pack comes with full MAME Wheel set.
(inspired by Chicuelo)
By ryuujiInspired from Aeon Nox.
Many thanks to dark13 for helping me with some things in flash .
System included : nes/snes/genesis/master system/capcom/mame/n64/gamecube/gba/ps1/ps2/psp/wii/atari2600/neo geo/atomiswave.
*attached wheel images