Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, give this a shot and see if it works. Make a backup of your Pinball Arcade.ahk found in RocketLauncher>modules>Pinball Arcade (just rename it to something like "ORIGINAL Pinball Arcade.ahk").

Then replace it with the one attached (renamed to just "Pinball Arcade.ahk"). Set All_Tables to = false, with the My_Tables section filled in with your actual tables and see if it works.

Pinball Arcade Custom.ahk

Thanks for the help but it did not work, if I select false (do you have all games)it just stays at the start screen and nothing else and if I select true it goes down to my tables and just stays there.. I just guess it's my old version but what's weird like I said earlier is when I use the ahk in gigapig hyperspin build it works up to ( on if true is selected) the Harley table then on haunted house it goes back to Harley then about 5 tables later (I think) later it gets back to the correct table..strange I guess but the strange thing to me is false seems not to work at all.

Thanks for the help but it did not work, if I select false (do you have all games)it just stays at the start screen and nothing else and if I select true it goes down to my tables and just stays there..

OK we'll just fix it the hard way.

I just guess it's my old version but what's weird like I said earlier is when I use the ahk in gigapig hyperspin build it works up to ( on if true is selected) the Harley table then on haunted house it goes back to Harley then about 5 tables later (I think) later it gets back to the correct table..strange I guess but the strange thing to me is false seems not to work at all.

That's not weird at all. Like I said earlier that's normal and shows it's working. And the reason false doesn't work at all is because you're trying to use ane an old version the module isn't built for.

Here's the other way to fix it since that AHK didn't work.

delete the custom one I sent you and go back to using the original (but keep a backup copy of it).

Now open the module itself up so it can be edited.

1. Go down to line 71: LastMyTable

Make sure it is actually set to the table your table selection actually starts on. If you own the Addams Family table then you don't need to change this line.

2. Now go to line 72: myTables

Now delete all the tables that you don't have from this list. When you're done it should be only the tables you actually have, in the correct order.  Just make sure you keep the single | that separates each table. Should just take you a couple minutes

3. Now switch All_Tables to = true and delete any tables written into the My-Tables section.

That should fix it because now having All_Tables = true is actually true because it will match the table list in the module itself! And now when it is selecting tables it won't be skipping because it won't be accounting for tables that aren't actually there.

Here's a tip that applies to pretty much all things HyperSpin/RocketLauncher/Emulators... always use the correct versions of things.

With this if you had used the 1.50.10 version game the module was for it probably would have worked first shot. With MAME always make sure your Rom set matches you MAME version matches your CHDs which matches your database. Make sure your Demul version matches your Demul rom set etc...

A lot of the problems people have are caused because they're trying to mis-match things

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This guide saved my life thank you. In return here are some of the themes I created thus far for pinball arcade. If you like them let me know cause I really have no idea where to post these. Also I'm not done yet. I've been doing them alphabetically and I'm only up to Funhouse.  If you like them and or know a better place for me to share them then please let me know. Im really proud of how the themes from central park up Funhouse turned out, with that said I will probably change the first ones latter on too to match those.  If anyone else wants to repost these somewhere feel free. I wish I knew how to post a snapshot or screencapture pic of them for you.

And thanks again for this awesome guide. IT tooks some tinkering but I finally got everything working great. All games are selecting itself like magic. Thank you so much.

Addams Family, The (Bally).zip

Attack From Mars (Bally).zip

Big Shot (Gottlieb).zip

Black Hole (Gottlieb).zip

Black Knight (Williams).zip

Black Knight 2000 (Williams).zip

Black Rose (Bally).zip

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams).zip

Bride of Pin-Bot (Williams).zip

Cactus Canyon (Bally).zip

Centaur (Bally).zip

Central Park (Gottlieb).zip

Champion Pub, The (Bally).zip

Cirqus Voltaire (Bally).zip

Class of 1812 (Gottlieb).zip

Creature from the Black Lagoon (Bally).zip

Cue Ball Wizard (Gottlieb).zip

Cyclone (Williams).zip

Default back up.zip

Default.zip

Diner (Williams).zip

Dr. Dude & His Excellent Ray (Bally).zip

Earthshaker (Williams).zip

El Dorado - City Of Gold (Gottlieb).zip

Elvira and the Party Monsters (Bally).zip

F-14 Tomcat (Williams).zip

Firepower (Williams).zip

Fish Tales (Williams).zip

Flight 2000 (Stern).zip

Frankenstein.zip

FunHouse (Williams).zip

The module gives an error launching that table. I don't know who own the license.

Stern now owns the license, but they had nothing to do with designing the table, so in all my databases it is set as Sega. You must not be using my database, but a different one.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Can u share the database with the Frankestein table? I don't have it in my DB.

The database is already included in the very first post of this thread and is 100% correct and has Frankenstein and S Troopers correct.

What in the world are you using for your database?

Sent from my SM-G935V

21 hours ago, RkH said:

I have the 1.49.9 version, and i checked that i have your ISD,AHK and Database, but with the new tables it goes a different table than the chosen.

Right... because your version would be missing a table or two.

If you're running an older version you'd need to follow the instructions in the first post for changing yours from All_Tables = True to False. And then Adding your actual tables to the My_Tables section of the module settings. I believe that should do it.

You could also search pastebin for my older 1.49.9 module & xml

On 1/12/2016 at 6:25 PM, Metalzoic said:

Right... because your version would be missing a table or two.

If you're running an older version you'd need to follow the instructions in the first post for changing yours from All_Tables = True to False. And then Adding your actual tables to the My_Tables section of the module settings. I believe that should do it.

You could also search pastebin for my older 1.49.9 module & xml

Ok its done, the module updated auto from RL wasn't working, its YOUR module the good one. And the RL is "newer", also your header's module gives error on RL, but it works Frankestein and the others, and I noticed that it enters faster than the "oficial" module. Very good work!!

Weird. The one in this thread is my most recent one, which last I checked was the official version in RL.

Maybe they changed to an older one or a new one that I didn't do, which just doesn't work. Or maybe it now uses Markkemps(?) new module that he's been working on that will work with Season 6 and the new UI?

That might be it.

Archived