Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So...

The history...

I've added recently Pinball Arcade system to Hyperspin.

The updated Rocketlauncher module didn't fit the version I got (1.59.5 DX11) with 83 tables.

The module fits old version which the "My Tables" were listed instead of Tabled (columns and rows).

What I did was changing into a mix version between Pinball Fx module and Pinball Arcade.

So let's get to business:

1. Follow the module instructions. nothing changed from previous module.

2. Run Pinbal Arcade without using rocketlauncher or Hyperspin, Enter "Arcade" menu and then change the view for "My Tables" (by default it will be shown as "Alphabetic").

Quit the software normally. Next time, the tables will be shown on "My Tables" view. That's what we want.

3. Copy "Tables" folder to your Pinball Arcade folder (Tables.zip). This are just dummy txt files. I use "Roms Only" option from HyperHQ so I prefer to manage my wheel rables by adding or deleting these files.

4. Update your tables database on Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher  (Pinball Arcade.xml)

5. Copy modified module to your Rokcetlauncher\modules\Pinball Arcade folder (Pinball Arcade.ahk)

6. In order to this modified module work correctly you have to inform how many columns the tables are shown in your screen. I realized that they change on different resolutions. In my case they are shown in 8 columnss so my module option is:

nrcol := 8 ; How many columns are shown in your screen ?

7. Isd file wasn't modified so no changes.

8. This version should work on future releases, all you have to do is update the module, hyperspin and rocketlauncher game list

9. Tested all 83 tables and it worked fine however sometimes my computer take a little bit longer to load a table and the module doesn't do all the procedure. Quit (Esc Key) and start it again and it should work fine.

10. Enjoy !!!

10. Give feedback about how it worked on your computer.

Note: Sorry about any english mistakes that you found.

Pinball Arcade.xml

Tables.zip

Pinball Arcade.ahk

On 6/15/2017 at 9:03 AM, jviegas said:

So...

The history...

I've added recently Pinball Arcade system to Hyperspin.

The updated Rocketlauncher module didn't fit the version I got (1.59.5 DX11) with 83 tables.

The module fits old version which the "My Tables" were listed instead of Tabled (columns and rows).

What I did was changing into a mix version between Pinball Fx module and Pinball Arcade.

So let's get to business:

1. Follow the module instructions. nothing changed from previous module.

2. Run Pinbal Arcade without using rocketlauncher or Hyperspin, Enter "Arcade" menu and then change the view for "My Tables" (by default it will be shown as "Alphabetic").

Quit the software normally. Next time, the tables will be shown on "My Tables" view. That's what we want.

3. Copy "Tables" folder to your Pinball Arcade folder (Tables.zip). This are just dummy txt files. I use "Roms Only" option from HyperHQ so I prefer to manage my wheel rables by adding or deleting these files.

4. Update your tables database on Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher  (Pinball Arcade.xml)

5. Copy modified module to your Rokcetlauncher\modules\Pinball Arcade folder (Pinball Arcade.ahk)

6. In order to this modified module work correctly you have to inform how many columns the tables are shown in your screen. I realized that they change on different resolutions. In my case they are shown in 8 columnss so my module option is:

nrcol := 8 ; How many columns are shown in your screen ?

7. Isd file wasn't modified so no changes.

8. This version should work on future releases, all you have to do is update the module, hyperspin and rocketlauncher game list

9. Tested all 83 tables and it worked fine however sometimes my computer take a little bit longer to load a table and the module doesn't do all the procedure. Quit (Esc Key) and start it again and it should work fine.

10. Enjoy !!!

10. Give feedback about how it worked on your computer.

Note: Sorry about any english mistakes that you found.

Pinball Arcade.xml

Tables.zip

Pinball Arcade.ahk

You're saying you made a module that works with the new menu system?

I'll take a look when I have the chance.

On 6/19/2017 at 0:08 AM, jviegas said:

Yes, it works with the new system menu and should work for future releases (if they don't change the system menu).

Take a look and post feedback

Tried to test it, but the latest official TPA update crashes at launch on my system, so I reverted back to the 1.50.10 version my module works with.

On 21/06/2017 at 0:22 AM, annunaki12 said:

With 1.61.4 DX11 is not working tested today

That's strange. I'll try to grab that version to check what is the problem.

Quick Note: the version I have is not a steam one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All, I've been trying to get the new module for Pinball Arcade in RL to work but it doesn't find the rom files.  Looked in my "tables" folder to see that the files are named things like "TAddamsFamily_Enums.csv"  Is this normal, and does anyone know of a solution to properly get this name format into my database?

Thanks for any help,

R

9 hours ago, alnyden said:

Hey All, I've been trying to get the new module for Pinball Arcade in RL to work but it doesn't find the rom files.  Looked in my "tables" folder to see that the files are named things like "TAddamsFamily_Enums.csv"  Is this normal, and does anyone know of a solution to properly get this name format into my database?

Thanks for any help,

R

It sounds like you haven't even read my instructions for setting it up in the first post, or jviegas info for his newer module yet. Start there

There are no roms. You don't look in the My Tables folder. The database is already there etc... Just follow the instructions.

19 hours ago, Metalzoic said:

It sounds like you haven't even read my instructions for setting it up in the first post, or jviegas info for his newer module yet. Start there

There are no roms. You don't look in the My Tables folder. The database is already there etc... Just follow the instructions.

Thanks for your reply!  You're right, I didn't realize the first module was so closely related to the updated one.  Following all the instructions, I'm amazed to report that IT WORKS.  I'm so grateful for this, I've been trying to get this to work for a long time so thank you.

I have only one small problem. I've entered all my tables into the "MY TABLES" setting.  However, it appears that at some point it runs out of characters that can be input into the box.  I come about 3 tables short -- it lets me type them in, but it won't save those final characters.

Thanks again!

R

4 hours ago, alnyden said:

Thanks for your reply!  You're right, I didn't realize the first module was so closely related to the updated one.  Following all the instructions, I'm amazed to report that IT WORKS.  I'm so grateful for this, I've been trying to get this to work for a long time so thank you.

I have only one small problem. I've entered all my tables into the "MY TABLES" setting.  However, it appears that at some point it runs out of characters that can be input into the box.  I come about 3 tables short -- it lets me type them in, but it won't save those final characters.

Thanks again!

R

I'm glad it works, there is a billion hours of work putting the module and instructions together

First I've ever heard that. Are you using the first post module or jviegas module? Version 1.50.10 of the game or a newer version? How many tables do you have and which don't fit?

13 hours ago, Metalzoic said:

I'm glad it works, there is a billion hours of work putting the module and instructions together

First I've ever heard that. Are you using the first post module or jviegas module? Version 1.50.10 of the game or a newer version? How many tables do you have and which don't fit?

I'm using jviegas module, version 1.59.10 of Pinball Arcade.  I have 81 tables and only the last 3 1/2 won't fit in the My Tables setting.

Thanks again, I can't imagine how long it must have taken to figure this out. :)

7 hours ago, jviegas said:

Your Welcome.

I'm glad it helped you.

Do you know anything about a character limit in the My_Tables section?

@alnyden rather than put your table list into the My_Tables portion of the module settings, you could change the list itself within the module. It would be the part of the module, towards the top, where it says something like "My_Tables": Adams Family (Williams) etc... you could change that text to match you personal table list. Then in the module Set All_Tables to True which should make it go by the module list that you just edited. If you follow me at all...

Archived