Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask for an updated version for all the tables? I also made a fusion of the fx2 module on the RL forum. Had some problems (timings and keys) with navigating the horrible TPA GUI.
Would like to try this one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

20 hours ago, jviegas said:

Nope, I never had that issue.

@alnyden Are you editing the "My_Tables" using Rocketlauncher or Notepad?

Try to use Notepad.

I think he's having trouble using the module setting within RocketLauncher. Not editing the module.

On 15/06/2017 at 5:03 PM, jviegas said:

So...

The history...

I've added recently Pinball Arcade system to Hyperspin.

The updated Rocketlauncher module didn't fit the version I got (1.59.5 DX11) with 83 tables.

The module fits old version which the "My Tables" were listed instead of Tabled (columns and rows).

What I did was changing into a mix version between Pinball Fx module and Pinball Arcade.

So let's get to business:

1. Follow the module instructions. nothing changed from previous module.

2. Run Pinbal Arcade without using rocketlauncher or Hyperspin, Enter "Arcade" menu and then change the view for "My Tables" (by default it will be shown as "Alphabetic").

Quit the software normally. Next time, the tables will be shown on "My Tables" view. That's what we want.

3. Copy "Tables" folder to your Pinball Arcade folder (Tables.zip). This are just dummy txt files. I use "Roms Only" option from HyperHQ so I prefer to manage my wheel rables by adding or deleting these files.

4. Update your tables database on Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher  (Pinball Arcade.xml)

5. Copy modified module to your Rokcetlauncher\modules\Pinball Arcade folder (Pinball Arcade.ahk)

6. In order to this modified module work correctly you have to inform how many columns the tables are shown in your screen. I realized that they change on different resolutions. In my case they are shown in 8 columnss so my module option is:

nrcol := 8 ; How many columns are shown in your screen ?

7. Isd file wasn't modified so no changes.

8. This version should work on future releases, all you have to do is update the module, hyperspin and rocketlauncher game list

9. Tested all 83 tables and it worked fine however sometimes my computer take a little bit longer to load a table and the module doesn't do all the procedure. Quit (Esc Key) and start it again and it should work fine.

10. Enjoy !!!

10. Give feedback about how it worked on your computer.

Note: Sorry about any english mistakes that you found.

Pinball Arcade.xml

Tables.zip

Pinball Arcade.ahk

An updated ahk file to new versions.

Tested on 1.61.4 DX11 version

I did not updated the tables list. I noticed that I was only missing 1 table so I didn't spend time on it.

Pinball Arcade.ahk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I modified the module so now works on the 1.64.10.

Just to change to keypress to up and enter, which is faster and works perfect. I had to do because i have and issue with the mouse going to wrong section "login".

But i have some new tables, like "paragon", and it skips that position... i will add the new tables to the xml, and try, it should work.

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2017 at 12:28 AM, JordiMayor said:

I modified the module so now works on the 1.64.10.

Just to change to keypress to up and enter, which is faster and works perfect. I had to do because i have and issue with the mouse going to wrong section "login".

But i have some new tables, like "paragon", and it skips that position... i will add the new tables to the xml, and try, it should work.

Hola.

No consigo hacer que funcione la versión 1.64.10. RL ejecuta PinballArcade.exe pero no me lanza ninguna mesa. He hecho todos los pasos arriba indicados. Se queda en la pantalla inicial del logo del juego. Cómo sé si tengo versión steam o no? Cómo modificaste tú el ahk para hacerlo funcionar, serías tan amable de pasarmelo?

Gracias de antemano

Hi.

I can't do it works on the 1.64.10. RL launch PinballArcade.exe and it stays on the initial screen, it doesn't do anything else. How can I know if it's a steam version or not? How can I modified ahk to do it works with 1.64.10?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

HI -

Thank you for the detailed tutorial.

I ran through it.  Everything seems to installed correctly.  I have not errors or exclamation points anywhere but when i launch Pinball Arcade under the module tab I get this error: Emulator is configured as a virtual emulator and therefore it cannot be launched.  

The crazy part is i just had this working!  Well, i had pinball machine load up through RL.  Then when i started to get the Hyperspin part working i got a lot of different errors.  So like a dope, i deleted to try again ... since then, im stuck here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Im new to this pinball stuff BUT MAN is this insane!!!! this is ridiculous eye candy in the living room!

Many thanks in advance - going to keep trying here ....

Pinball.PNG.e20c7d563c20ccea7454eb6b70e72af7.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I got this to work with some help from the Rocket Launcher folks ... its actually quite simple ... i was over complicating things.

If anyone is looking to getting Pinball FX3 with Steam support up and running - here is the thread.

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?5036-Pinball-fx3-module-request

Is there anywhere i can get wheel art Pinball FX3 for the hyperspin wheel? 

• 1 year later...
Has this been updated to to use with ver. 1.71.8(I think) the one that has 100 tables?
I'm trying to get it to work with that but I'm unsure of the naming convention. Is it just table name, manufacturer and year? 

I need to do this still but I would suspect it’s the same naming convention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

This module was working great for me, but when I rotated my monitor to a vertical orientation it no longer works.  I assume this is because the options and buttons are organized differently when pinball arcade is vertical.  Has anyone else gotten it to work this way?  Thanks for any help!

R

46 minutes ago, alnyden said:

This module was working great for me, but when I rotated my monitor to a vertical orientation it no longer works.  I assume this is because the options and buttons are organized differently when pinball arcade is vertical.  Has anyone else gotten it to work this way?  Thanks for any help!

R

Also, I should have been more clear.  It is going to "Online Play" instead of "Arcade".

4 hours ago, alnyden said:

R

I solved it -- I added an additional "Up" command before selecting "Arcade".  In case anyone else is trying to do the same thing. :)

• 1 month later...

Same. None of the files are available anymore. What's going on with this site? Finally got around to setting up my pinball systems but I guess I picked a bad time to do so. I have version 1.70.6. I'm assuming the module won't work with it but I would like to have a go at it and try to modify it.

Hello everyone I AM NEW HERE  I wanted to know if anyone has heard of the TPA free camera mod. I wanted to know if there is any way to make this work with the non steam version. It seems that when you say the non steam version some people take offense to it especially in the pinball community.

No EX has made this program but it cant be used unless online with steam, he says you can download a version a create an offline file but if you go into the ini settins and change the path you get the good old nag screen. I know that for pinball fx3 with steam there is an ini you can put in the steam folder that is created ..even with the offline version. it is user/public/public doc//codex/ steam. I wanted to know if there was another ini that can be used for pinball arcade in that same folder. each system creates a numbered folder fx3/pinball arcade/ziacarri pinball.

Or if there is a way to make a mod of the TPA free camera mod, to work without the need for stream.

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2015 at 7:21 PM, Metalzoic said:

UWAGA : Ten moduł współpracuje z The Pinball Arcade do wersji 1.50.10 ( opublikowana 13.06.2016). Farsight całkowicie zmienił interfejs użytkownika gry ( bardzo na gorsze ) w wersji 1.50.11 ( wydanej 17.06.2016 ), więc ten moduł nie będzie już działał od tej wersji. Jeśli korzystasz z wersji Steam i chcesz pozostać w tej wersji, aby korzystać z tego modułu, musisz zachować kopię zapasową wersji 1.50.10 gry, ponieważ Steam automatycznie zaktualizuje i nadpisze twoje pliki. Z kopii zapasowej możesz przywrócić do 1.50.10, jeśli chcesz. Jeśli Twój już się zaktualizował i nie zrobiłeś już kopii zapasowej, jesteś spieprzony.

TEN MODUŁ NIE DZIAŁA Z WERSJAMI NIŻSZEJ NIŻ 1.50.10

Right away, I mean, I have to choose either:
  98 tables but I can not have the table automatically started by HS, RL
  or have the ability to run tables automatically but have fewer pff tables, f *** Farsight
there is no solution for any other module etc  ??

Archived