Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

If you updated RocketLauncher the newest module from them doesn't work right.

Use mine from the first post here (which I made after finding their newest official one doesn't work), it works perfectly. However if you updated RocketLauncher the other glitches RL has may still keep it from working for you.

I reverted to the prior version of RL and everything runs as it should again.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you install the RocketLauncher update that was released today kreator? There was a fix for this SplitPath error for systems where Skip Checks were set to Rom and Emu, and according to the tutorial this is the case for Pinball Arcade. I don't have Pinball Arcade installed so I can't check myself but that update may fix your problem.

Good to know. However the new official Pinball Arcade module doesn't work quite right regardless (glitch navigation, control/focus issues, forced rez change into windowed mode etc...), so he'd still want to use the one from the first post in this thread.

Hi, thanks for the fast reply :-)

I just updated everything yesterday, thinking that i was outdated :-(

But now i opened the RLUI and i have 6 new updates. I aplied them and try again.

Now i have:

PA Module Emul. Version : 1.49.9

RL V.: 1.1.0.5

RL DLL V.: 1.0.0.8

RLUI V.: 1.0.1.3

And i get the same error.

Now i'll try to downgrade only the module to the one in this tutorial. I'll let you know what :-)

Thanks for the help.

EDIT:

I downgraded the module to the tutorial one: PA Module Emul. Version : 1.48.7.

I changed to I have all tables and deleted the ones in th field My_tables.

And now i get this error:

ScriptError - This is a folder and must point to a file instead: \

Maybe i get the error coz i upgraded all the RL.

Thanks.

EDIT 2:

I just tried Pinball FX2, that i had it running before the upgrade, and i get the same error. 

Then waiting for a un upgrade :-)

Thanks, from your posts I just realized that I forgot to update the version number in the module. I've updated it to say 1.49.9. This doesn't change how it works though.

Did you also revert to the .isd that goes with that AHK (also in the first post)? Possibly that might help, but I think it's just because the RL update caused system wide problems. I completely reverted to the prior version. The error you're getting now didn't happen after they first updated RocketLauncher so in trying to fix all the other problems it looks like they are maybe creating more.

I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point, the new (and absolutely terrible) UI/Menu for Pinball Arcade is due to hit any day now and it will completely break all modules and make TPA no longer work as a standalone system in RL/HS. This was supposed to happen last week all ready, so we'll see.

Be sure djvj has a copy too of the first post

Thanks

My new module was updated over there after their update to RL.

He said "don't release new modules based off of the old modules" so I let him know his new one didn't work right at all. 

Until they get RocketLauncher working right again I'll just post module updates here and not there.

Hi

Yes i revert isd and ahk. :-( but no lucky.

i'll look to revert RL to the prior version, i'll try to find a tutorial and the files. Coz now my scummVM configuration doesn't work too :-( now the program doesn't find the paths. And before the update did it :-)

Can you tell me which versions of RL, RLUI, etc... do you have, please?

Thanks alot

Hi

Yes i revert isd and ahk. :-( but no lucky.

i'll look to revert RL to the prior version, i'll try to find a tutorial and the files. Coz now my scummVM configuration doesn't work too :-( now the program doesn't find the paths. And before the update did it :-)

Can you tell me which versions of RL, RLUI, etc... do you have, please?

Thanks alot

I went back to whatever the prior version was for all RL files and modules. If you didn't make a complete backup (before you updated) it can be hard to go back without ruining your settings and setup. Took me a couple hours because I didn't back mine up first, so I had to use someone else backup and go through each folder/file to see what to copy/replace with.

I went back to whatever the prior version was for all RL files and modules. If you didn't make a complete backup (before you updated) it can be hard to go back without ruining your settings and setup. Took me a couple hours because I didn't back mine up first, so I had to use someone else backup and go through each folder/file to see what to copy/replace with.

No i didn't make any backup. :-( i hope Gigapig had his Bulid HS v 1.07

I asked him if it's possible to get this old version. I installed it and everything worked for me :-) but after the update :-(....

I think that i can get everything running again only with the RL launcher folder (witout medias, bezels, etc..) only the files. 

Hi again Metalzoid. Thanks for all the guides :-)

Finally i downgraded the RL and everything is working again :-) ScummVM find the zipped roms again, Pinball Arcade is working again with the old module 1.45.6 ( i have all these tables, if i use another module with my tables inside the field "MYtables", the PA start but did navigate thru the menus) and the Pinball FX2 is working too and i didn't get the error message " point to a file not a folder....)

Great. i'll not upgrade again without a backup :-P

Another question, do you know where i can get wheels or videos for the Pinball arcade?

I have already your themes :-)

Thanks for your help.

There is a wheel pack here for the first couple season of tables. The rest I just googled searched for transparent versions and found them pretty easy.

Then I use Fotosizer (here in the download section) to squish them to 75% width so they display right on a widescreen.

I suppose I could zip it all up and upload it later for you and others too.

There is a wheel pack here for the first couple season of tables. The rest I just googled searched for transparent versions and found them pretty easy.

Then I use Fotosizer (here in the download section) to squish them to 75% width so they display right on a widescreen.

I suppose I could zip it all up and upload it later for you and others too.

Great. i'll check in Google :-) Thanks again. And if you could zip your pack would be great :-) thanks again.

doesn't work the module 1.49.9?

ScriptError - RLDLL.splitPath

The module in the first post works perfectly with 1.49.9.

That error you posted looks like an error with the latest release of RocketLauncher. Although It's possible they updated something that made this module errr.

Anyone else having that error?

doesn't work the module 1.49.9?

ScriptError - RLDLL.splitPath

Hi i solve this error downgrading the Rocketlauncher. Now working my module is 1.46.5. But may be since i did it there is an update that works.

Is there a problem with latest RocketLauncher 1.1.0.6 ?

Everything now works on Pinball Arcade but it keeps going to the wrong table !

I have the latest set v1.49.9 Pinball Arcade and checked that I have all tables in relation to my database BUT, it always selects a table 1 down from the table it should select !

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Is there a problem with latest RocketLauncher 1.1.0.6 ?

Everything now works on Pinball Arcade but it keeps going to the wrong table !

I have the latest set v1.49.9 Pinball Arcade and checked that I have all tables in relation to my database BUT, it always selects a table 1 down from the table it should select !

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Is this with the module from my first post, or from the module that updated with RocketLauncher? The official one that updated with RocketLauncher didn't seem to navigate to the correct table.

The module in the first post does navigate to the correct table (unless you have your tables listed incorrectly), but I haven't tried it with RL 1.1.0.6 because it seems to have way to many problems to update to yet.

I have all tables in relation to my database

I just noticed you said that. Are you using the full matching 1.49.9 database or are you using a special one? Are they listed correctly and in the right order? Do you own all the tables? If you don't do you have them listed in the exact correct order in the module settings?

Archived