So if I run Hyperspin 1.3.3 and then overwrite it with 1.4 will HyperLaunch be still included or do you recommend using Rocket launch?. I read that I should do this, but how do you overwrite it?  :thanks:

Are you starting from scratch? If so then use HyperSpin 1.4 and RocketLaumcher, you will also need the 1.3.3 download as well. Once you have extracted HyperSpin 1.3.3 and RocketLauncher correctly then you can overwrite the 1.3.3. exe (it's actually 1.3.2 but don't be concerned) with the 1.4 exe. 

Yes completely New To Hyperspin, I use GameEx at the moment,for 3 years! but I really like Hyperspin so bear with me please. So I have Hyperspin 1.4 ? and Rocket launcher and Hyperspin 1.3.3 so what do I run first in which order? and how do I overwrite the 1.3.3 exe? sorry about this but tried to use Hyperspin when it first came out and found it very daunting! it still is! there should be a Tutorial for newbies with the latest software! there are some on youtube but they are out of date.

Follow Ghutchs guide to install it.

Really you just need to extract HyperSpin 1.3.3, into a folder called HyperSpin.

Then extract RocketLauncher into the HyperSpin folder, make sure it stays in it own folder, so after extracting you should have a RocketLauncher folder inside your HyperSpin folder.

Then just extract the HyperSpin 1.4 exe into the HyperSpin folder and when it asks do you want to overwrite click yes.

I have some video guides but follow ghutchs guide as it more up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJr4U6RCQ8o2bJj2wR1gGwA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Neuroptico
      Hi, I´ve been reading a lot about problems on ePSXe running in Hyperspin and my ePSXe doesn´t work yet. I´ve Hyperspin 1.3.2.0 and epsxe 1.9.0 that works out from HS but when I try to running on HP it screens black, and nothing... I´m looking for HS modules for this ePSXe version, but I don´t find anyone. Someone knows where I can find it? Thanks.
    • By blueboy09
      Hello I am having the same issue as others here but the thread  was closed so I could not comment on it. I have checked my settings.ini file and it is correctly pointing to D:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe. In my log I get the same error as others have reported "Cant find HyperLaunch, defaulting to root HyperLaunch.exe. Any other ideas?
      Games launch from rocket launcher and hyperlaunch without any issue. This is driving me nuts!

When I launch HyperLaunch.exe and attempt to test a game, the window closes and nothing happens. When I test using rocketlauncher no problem. 
      Thanks,
      Dave
    • By djrobbie
      Buenas, tenia un hyperspin con todo configurado funcionando perfecto con Hyperlaunch. Quise añadir PSP pero me daba un error al lanzar PPSSPP, buscando por internet vi que funcionaria usando Rocket Launcher. Cual ha sido mi sorpresa al ver que ahora todos los sistemas se intentan lanzar con ROcket Launcher y no funcionan... A pesar de eso, veo que lo único que tengo que hacer es ir creando los diferentes emuladores en RocketLauncherUI, lo he hecho con PSP, PSX y PS2 y todo parece correcto, pero SUper Nintendo se escucha fatal, cosa que no me pasaba ni con Hyperlaunch ni si lanzo el emulador a mano (zsnes), pero si lo lanzo con Rocket Launcher o desde Hyperspin el sonido es pésimo. He mirado las opciones de configuración del modulo de zsnes en RocketLauncherUI pero no hay demasiadas, ninguna de sonido y si cambio el modulo me da un error al lanzar el juego (entiendo que por no coincidir emulador y modulo). He actualizado zsnes a la ultima versión pero todo sigue igual.
      Ya no se que mas mirar, alguna idea?.

Por otro lado, que ventajas tiene usar Rocket Launcher exactamente?, podría volver a Hyperlaunch si quisiera?. En el HyperHQ siguen apareciéndome asociados a Hyperlaunch, pero luego no es asi al ejecutarlos desde Hyperspin.

Gracias de antemano
    • By Foozo
      Hello i have ran into a issue while trying to set up an Atari 7800 Emulator with hyperspin. I am using the emulator "ProSystem", I have everything up and running in RocketLauncher UI. All 58/59 roms found and run like a dream.When i try to launch it through HyperLaunch i recieve the following error in my HyperLaunch Log.
      "
      11:04:37 PM |  HyperLaunch v2.25c 11:04:37 PM |  System Specs:         HyperSpin Dir: C:\Hyperspin         OS: WIN_7         OS Language: 0409         OS Admin Status: No         Monitor #1 (\\.\DISPLAY1): 1920x1080 (1920x1040 work)         HyperSpin Res: 1936x1056         AHK Version: 1.1.07.03 11:15:43 PM |  HyperLaunch launched directly 11:15:57 PM |  HyperLaunch received "Atari 7800" and "Centipede (USA)" 11:15:57 PM |  INI Keys read 11:15:57 PM |  Checking paths 11:15:58 PM |  Cannot find Rom - C:\Hyperspin\Roms\Atari 7800\Centipede (USA) with any provided extension
       I have checked my rom extensions in HyperHQ and they are as follow "7z|zip|a78". I have gone in to the .ini for this system and made sure the rom paths are correct, wich they are.
      If i run hyperspin and go to my "Atari 7800" Console it cant seem to find any of my roms so it wont load my wheel (yes i know its on "Rom Only" im just mentioning hyperspin cant find the roms either), I have made sure i have the right XML in the database, folder named exactly as the console name "Atari 7800". I have checked all of this fourm and a couple others and couldn't find a solution for this unique problem. If anyone out there could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.