Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Starting my first arcade cabinet (kind of vewlix style)

ripleyxlr8

1 hour ago, ripleyxlr8 said:

Thank you... this is the best way to congratulate someone!!!

I changed the rig since i took the picture now it's a i5 [email protected] with 16Go DDR, GTX 970, 500Go SSD et 3x4To HDD.

No worries, I think it's important to show support to people and encourage them! I had to ask about the specs, as I know people will be curious. That Rig's not to be sniffed at...it's got some poke to it :)

This opening is so different from the french one !!!! It doesn't seems to be the same anime. 

Funny how music can do that, isn't it? I'm more of a "Hokuto No Ken/Fist Of The North Star" man myself. Here in the UK, the dub got a dark and sinister Drum and Bass soundtrack to it. "Cyber City Oedo" dubbed has an awesome Rock soundtrack. I've seen the Jap originals and do prefer the dubs...not because of the language but the different music just fits so well!

Hey Guys i wanted to start a new project so followed the video here by arv got halfway through and cant open rocketlauncher as it says this software is not compatible?? is it because my laptop is 32 bit and the software is written for a 64 bit system only - this app will not run on your PC - anyway around this???, thanks

Even the 'Global settings.ini' displays No content in notepad?? odd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, I think this is officially the slowest project on the Hyperspin forum.... 

I'm taking care of the paint job, I will go first for a full black paint then I will put stickers. Here are the step I will be using :

1) Only for exposed side of MDF panel. I'm using a 50/50 mix of wood glue and water to close MDF pore. 2 coats and sanding at 180 between each coat.

2) For control panel and bezel, i'm using the same 50/50 mix of wood glue and water to harden the surface. 2 coats and sanding to 240 between each coat.

3) For the outer panel. I'm putting 2 coat of a primer then 180 sanding between each coat. Then black lacquer (i don't know how much coat i will need to put....)

3) For the inner panel. Spray painting black.

20180705_233259.jpg

20180707_174224.jpg

20180706_180422.jpg

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, ripleyxlr8 said:

1 post a year!!! Yeah!!

Painting of the cabinet is almost finish!! 

Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Bit late now I know BUT here's a little painting tip. Put the paint tray inside a rubbish bag. When you're finished painting you can remove the paint tray which will still be clean and just throw away the rubbish bag :)

17 hours ago, Honosuseri said:

Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Bit late now I know BUT here's a little painting tip. Put the paint tray inside a rubbish bag. When you're finished painting you can remove the paint tray which will still be clean and just throw away the rubbish bag :)

Ah thank you for the tips!!! I will use it next time.

Hey Guys i wanted to start a new project so followed the video here by arv got halfway through and cant open rocketlauncher as it says this software is not compatible?? is it because my laptop is 32 bit and the software is written for a 64 bit system only - this app will not run on your PC - anyway around this???, thanks

Even the 'Global settings.ini' displays No content in notepad?? odd

Try my channel out, it may not be as professional as avars (I’m not getting paid by hyperspin) but I think mine are better ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived