nassisi80

Hyperpin download file

Hi there everyone,

I finally gathered all the parts to build my very own virtual pinball cabinet, and I say finally because I have been wanting to build a VP machine for over a year now.

Of course, Murphy's laws seem to be working against me once again...to my surprise I came back to this website after a year or so only to find out that there are no files to be downloaded in the Hyperpin section of the website

I may have hyperpin download from back in the, never used it but check the download page tonight or tomorrow

Tapatalk signature

I've added the exe package under uploads>templates since it doesn't fit anywhere else and I can't actually move it to the hyperpin folder

Tapatalk signature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By stegra
      Hi all I am currently trying something new with a pinball table build and need some advice ,help with the software.The pinball table changes from pinball to arcade setup in one cabinet it will be eventually powered to work at press of a button.What I need to know is there a way at the press off a button to switch from hyperpin to hyperspin and vise versa.excuse the build at moment as made with old TVs and old bits to keep cists down and is a project for me and my son.any help would be great.