Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync - Sync of Game Videos for MAME doesn't work

mariosbrother

Hi together,

for some reason the sync of the game videos doesn't work.

I've setup MAME as first system in Hyperspin and tried to sync the game themes and game videos (incl. intro video) with HyperSync.

I've updated HyperSync to the latest version 3.5.0.30 and used the settings as shown in screenshots HyperSync_MediaConfiguration_System.png and HyperSync_MediaConfiguration_Video.png.

Using the the sync tab (see screenshot HyperSync_Sync) only updates the themes, but no videos are loaded.

Can anybody give me hint what might went wrong ?

thanks and best regards

mariosbrother

post-6686-0-92861600-1442210009_thumb.png

post-6686-0-68996900-1442210024_thumb.png

post-6686-0-64322800-1442210048_thumb.png

Thanks for the feedback - yes I have a valid emumovies subscription and the login was successfull.

It's really strange that it doesn't work this time  - I did the same installation steps on a previous setup, the previous sync worked without any issues.

I am going to try it with some other systems than mame and look how it works. Probably it is a general problem on my current installation as no one in the community faced such an issue yet.

thanks and best regards

mariosbrother

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:party:

Hi together,

it finally works again.

I don't know what went wrong on my previous attempts, but after some moving around folders and resetting folder configs it synced my media.

best regards

mariosbrother

:party:

Mario how did you get it working Im having the same issue???

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem and just managed to solve it! The answer was in reading the "getting started" bit in hypersync cloud, i followed the steps and found i had not selected the "sync system" option. I then went and selected on genesis and game videos and voila! It's downloading right now.

Also to note, don't hit the update database button unless you want the latest xml game list/database - it may be different to your romset (if you have one) and can upset your setup. Good luck! 

Sorry for the missing responses.

In fact I am really not sure how I was able to fix this again as I fixed it quite a long time ago.

In my case I had several Hyperspin installations, but the HyperSync application has only one setting file for all setups.

One step was to reset the setting file in the file system - I did several other things as well, but I can't remember as it was specific to my setup.

May be cleaning up the Hypersync Setting File works for you as well.

Archived