Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Lower quality video snap?

rocker420666

My personal opinion is that the best way to save space is through careful curation of your system databases. For example, what percentage of the 3000+ MAME games are you really likely to play? I've boiled mine down to ~350. This saves a ton of space. Even though I have no space restrictions, I hate all that cluttering up my wheel.

I always go for the 240p videos on EmuMovies.com. I don't notice a differance in the hustle and bustle of a running Hyperspin wheel.

As far as general space management I 100% agree with griffin here:

My personal opinion is that the best way to save space is through careful curation of your system databases. For example, what percentage of the 3000+ MAME games are you really likely to play? I've boiled mine down to ~350. This saves a ton of space. Even though I have no space restrictions, I hate all that cluttering up my wheel.

In light of this, I have gone through and deleted anything Barbie, Sports games, shmups, edutainment, anything that was just AWFUL to begin with, and any system outside of the standard home consoles, and of course Arcade. I have like... 12 arcade games listed?

It's easy enough to add them. So on some wheels I honestly just started from scratch and only added what I wanted. As I hear about anything new or cool I will add them. Takes all of about 5 minutes that way.

Archived