Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Login not accepted for HyperSpin OR Emumovies in Hyperspin

b4btec

I'm a new platinum member here and lifetime supporter at emumovies.  I'm trying to set up HyperSync for the first time and it is not accepting either credential.  I have updated to the latest version.  The past threads I've read here over the last year just say "try it again later"  I would assume those server issues still do not persists and the problem is somewhere on my end.  I have tried deleting the application.ini file for HyperSync and re entered my credentals and it still doesn't work.  Also tried changing my hyperspin password to not include special characters as was mentioned in another thread.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a new platinum member here and lifetime supporter at emumovies.  I'm trying to set up HyperSync for the first time and it is not accepting either credential.  I have updated to the latest version.  The past threads I've read here over the last year just say "try it again later"  I would assume those server issues still do not persists and the problem is somewhere on my end.  I have tried deleting the application.ini file for HyperSync and re entered my credentals and it still doesn't work.  Also tried changing my hyperspin password to not include special characters as was mentioned in another thread.

Meant to say the logins aren't accepted in HyperSYNC, not Hyperspin.  My logins work for both sites.  Still learning the lingo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK I got it working. I changed my password even though it had no symbols it it. Quick question since we are on the topic here. I can't get the Commodore 16 & Plus4 working in hypersync. I added it to my wheel in HQ and in my RLUI. I have it spelled out correctly the folders and system to Commodore 16 & Plus4. But when I look at ti in Hypersync it's spelled out as Commodore 16_Plus4. I tried to delete the system in Hypersync and in HQ but it still shows up as the wrong spelling.

Thanks

OK I got it working. I changed my password even though it had no symbols it it. Quick question since we are on the topic here. I can't get the Commodore 16 & Plus4 working in hypersync. I added it to my wheel in HQ and in my RLUI. I have it spelled out correctly the folders and system to Commodore 16 & Plus4. But when I look at ti in Hypersync it's spelled out as Commodore 16_Plus4. I tried to delete the system in Hypersync and in HQ but it still shows up as the wrong spelling.

Thanks

its because our database creators insisted on using the "&" in its naming convention.  Hypersync doesnt allow special characters and will not sync those systems.  Im thinking HBLive will address this issue though

I'm also still getting the "Could not verify HyperSpin membership, check your credentials and try again." error message even after changing my password to a shorter one without special characters. But I am able to log into EmuMovies with HyperSync.

Anyone have any advice?

Archived