b4btec

Login not accepted for HyperSpin OR Emumovies in Hyperspin

I've got the same issue.

Can log into the Hyperspin website and it shows I'm a platinum member, but Hypersync will not log in to Hyperspin. Hypersync logs in to Emu Movies fine.

My password does not have any special characters and always worked fine before today.

Signed up last night, I also can't get HyperSync to connect to Hyperspin.  The login for EmuMovies works fine.  I tried changing passwords and it didn't help.

EDIT: Seems to be working now.

Hi Everyone,

I can't get HyperSync to connect to Hyperspin this morning, it was working properly last night.  Does anyone know if the service is down? 

Server was moved last night, Give it about 24 hours for DNS to work itself out

Thanks for your hard work on moving stuff around! I am sure its a mega pain, but Will be better in the long run.. cheers!

On 12/28/2015 at 6:57 PM, baddeolv said:

its because our database creators insisted on using the "&" in its naming convention.  Hypersync doesnt allow special characters and will not sync those systems.  Im thinking HBLive will address this issue though

Is there a solution for this yet?

i can't log into hypersync hyperspin. Saying can't verify credentials but they work fine on the website. emu movies works fine as well.

@abodetti did you copy the new updated .exe over the old one. If not try downloading the newer version and overwrite the existing one,

if it from the original install. and see if that works.

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2017 at 2:02 PM, Dubbloseven said:

@abodetti did you copy the new updated .exe over the old one. If not try downloading the newer version and overwrite the existing one,

if it from the original install. and see if that works.

just tried - no luck. now it doesnt seem to like the emumovies login either

ive been using the ftp but it is a pain with some default themes knowing which art folder to put things in. Also, do you know if the user submitted content is available on the ftp? the arcade classic themes for example, are they just baked into the mame themes or do i need to get them separate and update?

They're included in the MAME themes. We're in the process of replacing the FTP with something a bit more user friendly.

This just started happening to me.  Says it can't verify hyperspin credentials, but clearly they work since I'm here :)  Emu movies' login work fine.

hello

i'm still having the can't verify credentials for HS.

it was working about 5 weeks ago when i last used it, i have updated with the latest version the last time it was working.

cheers

crookers

Ok could you please submit a support ticket and we'll get it sorted out.

Hello all new to the site.

I see my HyperCloud HS password is also not being allowed.

As you can see I am a member and can post.

BTW. Thanks for the great front end. Loving It.

You're a User. You have to be a supporting (Platinum) member for Sync.

10 hours ago, DerikPelser said:

Hello all new to the site.

I see my HyperCloud HS password is also not being allowed.

As you can see I am a member and can post.

BTW. Thanks for the great front end. Loving It.

Hi there. Since yesterday my credentials for HyperSync stopped working. Is there an update goin or something, or is the error on my side?

Just purchased platinum membership last night. Tried Hypersync, EMU connects, Hyperspin does not.

I opened a ticket, was told just to redownnload. I did and it still doesn't work. I changed my password, still doesn't work.

I must say, I feel ripped off.

You wont regret it when its working. Which is...most of the time. Had this error before, and it was fixed some time later. I guess that will happen again.

But...it seems there is some other app "HyperBase Live'', and it seems it is goin to replace the HyperSync app. Is that what is goin on now?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.