Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Setup Xbox 360 controller with Padstarr for all of Hyperspin

diskmach

35 minutes ago, diskmach said:

Some people are saying that they never had the problem in Windows 10 that I described above, yet many have reported it as well. I haven't checked this again as Padstarr is working for me.

Did you mean to say that you have the same problem I described somewhere here?

No no, I was asking specifically about the J2K mapping and if it is still breaking with certain emulators.

I ask because I have Padstarr...although it's been a while since I've used it..I grew a bit annoyed with the startup issues. Granted, haven't tried it since it's been updated. 

• 8 months later...

I just learnt that the developer of Padstarr, Robert J. Kulanko, has passed away at the age of 36. Rest in peace, Rob.

We don't know what this will mean for Padstarr's future, as Rob was the sole developer. It's fully functional but could do with some bugfixes. 
Afaik, Rob's family might try to sell the code. We'll just have to wait and see.

If you buy a license now, you'll just get the admin key from one of the admins, as there is nobody that manages the standard licenses right now.

9 hours ago, diskmach said:

I just learnt that the developer of Padstarr, Robert J. Kulanko, has passed away at the age of 36. Rest in peace, Rob.

We don't know what this will mean for Padstarr's future, as Rob was the sole developer. It's fully functional but could do with some bugfixes. 
Afaik, Rob's family might try to sell the code. We'll just have to wait and see.

If you buy a license now, you'll just get the admin key from one of the admins, as there is nobody that manages the standard licenses right now.

Sad to here about his passing. Thanks for letting us know.

Archived