Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

Question.

So I'm of coarse new at this. HyperSpin caught my attention and have been inquiring on how to install this from scratch. So my question is does hypersync do a full install? i know ill have to add Roms and emulators which will take me to more questions down the line. Sorry for such a dumb question but your help will be greatly appreciated

Question.

So I'm of coarse new at this. HyperSpin caught my attention and have been inquiring on how to install this from scratch. So my question is does hypersync do a full install? i know ill have to add Roms and emulators which will take me to more questions down the line. Sorry for such a dumb question but your help will be greatly appreciated

All hypersync does it download and arrange your artwork files for you so hyperspin looks awesome with videos and pictures of every game. The hyperspin install is up to you. Check out simply Austin's videos, he does a great job on tutorials.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My credentials have been giving me a hard time logging in on Hypersync since a few months ago.  On emumovies specifically this time around.  Anyone hear of this or know the fix?

EDIT:  All the sudden working after a few months of it not.  Whatever, I am happy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I ran the software, and I got the following message: "HyperSync could not find any configured systems." What does that mean? I extracted the software to one of my spare drives and ran it from that location. I am a premium member. Do I need to be a paid-up member of Emu movies? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Donald.

HyperSync.jpg

Login details.jpg

NewPicture036.jpg

51 minutes ago, Centurion1a said:

Hello,

I ran the software, and I got the following message: "HyperSync could not find any configured systems." What does that mean? I extracted the software to one of my spare drives and ran it from that location. I am a premium member. Do I need to be a paid-up member of Emu movies? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Donald.

HyperSync.jpg

Login details.jpg

NewPicture036.jpg

I think you have the HyperSpin folder wrong as it should be your HyperSpin root and the download folder should be the media folder.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

getting back into the games after years away.

Hypersync, what do i need to run on windows 10 home please? i am getting an error it wont even load  system runtime interopservices.comexception

i thought i had installed all the runtimes and pre reqs? hyperspin runs ok?

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No just Mame 

the themes download is OK but cant get videos and the setup is OK i can run games through Hyperspin and from the RockrtlauncherUI

Did I miss something 

I forgot to say I can sync it with EmuMoviesSync program and its working fine but I want to use hypersync to do this job for me its more easy for me