Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

Your systems are named correctly? Open hyperlaunch/hyperlaunchHQ/media/icons/ are your systems named like that? Because those are the official names used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yes! All systems appear with icon only capcom sistem not appear, but the rest are all named as hylaucher 3x. I even tried starting a system from scratch standard for testing, yet the error remains.

data file "debug" -

06:15:09.329] Message: Attempting to load news feed...

[2014-01-07 06:15:12.769] Message: News feed has been updated and displayed...

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.365] Message: Updating the HyperBase icon...

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.367] Message: Saving good name as darkbelmonte

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.368] Message: Name updated, this session is now named darkbelmonte

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.368] Message: Logged into HyperSpin as Platinum member...

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.368] Message: Downloading and updating user avatar...

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.849] Message: Avatar has been updated...

[2014-01-07 06:15:14.856] Message: Attempting EmuMovies.com login...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.718] Message: Updating the EmuMovies icon...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.718] Message: Logged into EmuMovies.com as darkbelmonte...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.718] Message: Updating the HyperBase icon color...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.719] Message: UPdating the EmuMovies icon color...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.773] Message: HyperSync loading complete, new status IDLE...

[2014-01-07 06:15:15.773] Message: HyperSync is now in variable receive mode...

[2014-01-07 06:15:27.200] Message: Saving settings FOLDERS - hyperspin_download - D:\Hyperspin\Media

[2014-01-07 06:15:27.202] Message: Saved settings to %AppData%\HyperSync\settings.ini

[2014-01-07 06:15:36.378] Warning: Cancelling synchronization - no systems detected, try linking some systems first...

[2014-01-07 06:15:50.683] Warning: Cancelling synchronization - no systems detected, try linking some systems first...

[2014-01-07 06:15:54.528] Message: Saving settings GENERAL - error_submissions - True

any suggestions?

Edited by darkbelmonte
Debug

Darkbelmonte: Under the list of systems there is an option to synchronize the highlighted system, this is activated isn't it?

I can not choose a system

post-8132-142870616118_thumb.jpg

Administrator sorry, it was wrong and posted the message 2x, delete this

Edited by darkbelmonte
wrong

You have to add the systems you want to sync at first. Click the cabinet icon on the home tab and select the systems you want to sync as well as what type of files for that specific system.

Must have been explained countless times in this thread already.

You have to add the systems you want to sync at first. Click the cabinet icon on the home tab and select the systems you want to sync as well as what type of files for that specific system.

Must have been explained countless times in this thread already.

Thanks for the help it really was. Was sorely lacking my attention.:vollkommenauf:

Any way of getting wheels without HyperSync?

I've given up trying to get HyperSpin working how I'd like months ago and have just started using Attract Mode frontend instead, but I'd like to be able to get all the wheels for MAME at least.

It'd be great if there was direct access to the (HyperBase) MAME wheels folder on the FTP...

Any way of getting wheels without HyperSync?

I've given up trying to get HyperSpin working how I'd like months ago and have just started using Attract Mode frontend instead, but I'd like to be able to get all the wheels for MAME at least.

It'd be great if there was direct access to the (HyperBase) MAME wheels folder on the FTP...

Whats your Hypersync doing? Have you let some one log into your computer to help you? You on windows xp? You have .net installed? There's a lot of questions when you say this. Your computer in english?

It's doing nothing, I'm no longer using Windows. I never really got on with HyperSpin anyway for a whole host of reasons it's pointless going in to here.

The only bit that I really liked were the wheel images (which were the only reason I paid for a platinum membership), and I'd like to be able to use my membership to get them via the "up to date" FTP that was promised (or at least inferred at prior to donation).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a bit affraid. I already tried to setup from scratch my Hyperspin version (via a french forum), but didn't succeed. Sorry for the question, but between hypersync, hyperlaunch, hyperspin, i'm a bit lost. What the goal of the platinum membership? A one-clock setup? Pre-installed pack? I know it's sound stupid, but i didn't understand "exactly" what was the goal of it.

Oh, that's perhaps i'm French, and my english is fucked up, so I didn't understand everything on this forum!

Your English is better than some English speaking people. :P

HyperSpin is a pretty graphical front end that is capable of giving you a very graphical intensive way of going through your library of games. You setup your Wheels based on the naming conventions found in C:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunchHQ\Media\Icons and you setup the entire HS setup using a tutorial such as the ones in my signature below. You can choose to not use HyperSpin and only use HyperLaunch which is your choice as HyperSpin is only a front end. But ignoring that what HyperSpin does is it lets you pick the game you want and then sends a text command to either HyperLaunch or directly to the emulator (depending on how you set it up - the best method is HyperLaunch) That text command would be something like

HyperLaunch.exe "MAME" "RomName"

and that launches the HyerLaunch.exe tells it to choose the scripts for MAME as setup in HyperLaunchHQ and then tells it what game to load. So yeah HyperSpins job is very easy.

HyperHQ (also called HyperSpinHQ by a few people) is a graphical interface to change all the settings in HyperSpin. You can read about that stuff in the DOCS section of this website. Most of the info is up to date enough to at least give you a general idea on how to do stuff.

HyperLaunch is the powerhouse that runs everything. Start HyperLaunch and you will see the simple little interface that has been around for ages but don't be fooled what happens in the background is amazing.

HyperLaunchHQ - open this little puppy and be prepared to face a wall of options. This would be daunting to many people. Guess what though. You don't have to touch that much. In fact you will find it almost ready to go. My suggestion. Don't play with things until you know the basics and have setup at least the base systems like MAME and say Atari. Follow a guide like found in my signature. Don't let HLHQ's size and power scare you off cause for the most part you won't need to use the options unless you want to make things look even prettier. ;)

Now onto HyperSync (soon to be called HyperBase Live) this little bad boy does a time consuming job very simply. If you have a look at the HyperBase site (click on the HyperApps link above and click on HyperBase) you will see that it is full of artwork. Some of the artwork is complete for some systems. Some of it is not. When people upload artwork they also upload it to HyperBase. So you can get the artwork from the Downloads section or the FTP for Work In Progress art or you can also get the artwork by using HyperSync. If you use the Download section or the FTP you will have to know where to put the artwork and themes and stuff. What HyperSync does is automate that process. And if you have a Lifetime membership (or any paid membership but Lifetime is ya best bang for ya buck) over at EmuMovies.com HyperSync will also download the game videos as well. Best thing is that when the artwork or videos get updated for ones that are missing HyperSync can be started up again and it will grab the updates.

Setting things up like the emulators and the roms and stuff will not ever be automated for obvious legal reasons.

Hope that helps a bit.

Edited by Polemicist

Your English is better than some English speaking people. :P

HyperSpin is a pretty graphical front end that is capable of giving you a very graphical intensive way of going through your library of games. You setup your Wheels based on the naming conventions found in C:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\HyperLaunchHQ\Media\Icons and you setup the entire HS setup using a tutorial such as the ones in my signature below. You can choose to not use HyperSpin and only use HyperLaunch which is your choice as HyperSpin is only a front end. But ignoring that what HyperSpin does is it lets you pick the game you want and then sends a text command to either HyperLaunch or directly to the emulator (depending on how you set it up - the best method is HyperLaunch) That text command would be something like

HyperLaunch.exe "MAME" "RomName"

and that launches the HyerLaunch.exe tells it to choose the scripts for MAME as setup in HyperLaunchHQ and then tells it what game to load. So yeah HyperSpins job is very easy.

HyperHQ (also called HyperSpinHQ by a few people) is a graphical interface to change all the settings in HyperSpin. You can read about that stuff in the DOCS section of this website. Most of the info is up to date enough to at least give you a general idea on how to do stuff.

HyperLaunch is the powerhouse that runs everything. Start HyperLaunch and you will see the simple little interface that has been around for ages but don't be fooled what happens in the background is amazing.

HyperLaunchHQ - open this little puppy and be prepared to face a wall of options. This would be daunting to many people. Guess what though. You don't have to touch that much. In fact you will find it almost ready to go. My suggestion. Don't play with things until you know the basics and have setup at least the base systems like MAME and say Atari. Follow a guide like found in my signature. Don't let HLHQ's size and power scare you off cause for the most part you won't need to use the options unless you want to make things look even prettier. ;)

Now onto HyperSync (soon to be called HyperBase Live) this little bad boy does a time consuming job very simply. If you have a look at the HyperBase site (click on the HyperApps link above and click on HyperBase) you will see that it is full of artwork. Some of the artwork is complete for some systems. Some of it is not. When people upload artwork they also upload it to HyperBase. So you can get the artwork from the Downloads section or the FTP for Work In Progress art or you can also get the artwork by using HyperSync. If you use the Download section or the FTP you will have to know where to put the artwork and themes and stuff. What HyperSync does is automate that process. And if you have a Lifetime membership (or any paid membership but Lifetime is ya best bang for ya buck) over at EmuMovies.com HyperSync will also download the game videos as well. Best thing is that when the artwork or videos get updated for ones that are missing HyperSync can be started up again and it will grab the updates.

Setting things up like the emulators and the roms and stuff will not ever be automated for obvious legal reasons.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks for your explanation. It's clearer now. Hope I will succeed with the setup of mame, Genesis and Nes emultators.

I will begin with the links "How to install HyperSpin" in your signature instead of the "docs" on the top banner. I hope it's the right way to start. It's a bit hard to know "where" to start at the beginning. Once my setup will be ok, i will pull the trigger for the platinum membership, it rocks.

Start simple. Don't turn on fancy features. Follow the tutorial. Use default folders. Remember that Videos take up a huge space so you can use Alternative locations inside HyperHQ and most importantly remember this is a Hobby and Hobbies are supposed to be fun. :)

Ain't going to complain about that :)

As for platinum its worth it IMO. To have the full experience with hypersync you also need a emumovies also but if you get platinum here first then emumovies you'll get a 25% off code

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wrong section. I can't delete my post. So i piut a picture of Kate upton instead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39444[/ATTACH]

I'm confused. I have the ability to clean up posts. But I just can't delete this one. Can't seem to focus on boob ... I mean buttons ... bbb ...... ooooo bbbbb ssssssssssssss............

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, my display on my cabinet system is only 1024x768 max and I'm unable to view the entire hypersync window. Is there anyway for me to see the entire window without removing the computer and attaching to another display?