Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

• 1 month later...

Hello All, and thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

I currently am a platinum member of both HyperSpin and EmuMovies.

I have HyperSpin with HyperSync configured and have for quite some time (using most up-to-date versions).

In adding both Playstation and GameCube to my HyperSpin configuration and attempting to Sync media, I can only get video snaps to download. All other items tell me there is nothing new to date.

When i go to the system configuration screen within HyperSync, I see that box art, themes, etc have all been disabled/unchecked. So, i re-enable everything, making sure 'sync system' is on. I click 'close' and go back to sync screen. When i run 'sync all media', the same thing happens... only videos get parsed and i get told nothing new is available. When i go back to system configuration, i once again see that box art, themes, etc is disabled/unchecked.

Thinking this may be some kind of settings corruption, I find the settings file under C:/.../AppData/Roaming/HyperSync and remove the settings.ini file. I then totally reconfigure HyperSync for Playstation and GameCube only (just for testing purposes). Once again, the same issue. Everytime I go to sync (even when syncing ONLY box art or similar), the items all get unchecked somehow. The settings.ini file shows everything set to "sync" and "true", so i am not sure what is going on.

Maybe I am overlooking something, but I have never had any issues in the last 6 months using my setup and updating on a semi-monthly basis. Can anyone provide any assistance or tell me that I am stupid for overlooking something super simple? :)

Thanks again! And thank you for all of the hard work everyone puts into this software :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can't afford $45.00, how are you going to play golf? With a broom stick?

Come on, $45 is less than a game and well worth it if you want to start a new hobby. You will also have to get a membership at Emumovies if you want the game preview videos.

• 2 months later...

Hi, sorry I'm new to this but I purchased the platinum donation and I can't find the download for HyperSync.  The link on here takes me to a joust download that just has a few PNG files.  Is HyperSync still a thing or are we supposed to use FTP now?

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that HyperSync is included with the HyperSpin download now.  My bad!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Eh? I'm on windows 10 and loads fine, it says media player 12 is installed

I have the Education N Version (of course the N version has no media player)...Anyway there is no Media Player downloadable anywhere... I tried to use those for Win 8 and 8.1 but they stop during the install process with an error.

I have the Education N Version (of course the N version has no media player)...Anyway there is no Media Player downloadable anywhere... I tried to use those for Win 8 and 8.1 but they stop during the install process with an error.

Ahh sorry didn't see the N

For it to work you need to download the media feature pack includes media player 12 made for windows n versions

• 7 months later...

Good Day,

I have a few questions with 3.5.  

It seems with systems that have the "&" symbol, the database gets corrupt as it tries to sync.  in fact, it doesn't show the "&" in the available systems menu, it shows and "_" instead.  So these don't sync at all.

More importantly, I used EmuMovies 2.3 and then switched to HyperSync CLoud 3.5.0.30  I have been doing some testing and for the test I used Acorn Archimedes system.  I am pretty much in the process of re-downloading all art/videos for my systems, and I noticed that when I sync, it doesn't download any of the movies or box art for this software, and a few others.  I previously downloaded all box art, 3D boxes, and movies for this same system.  Now they do not seem to be available at all either on EmuMovies or through Hyupersync..  Did they take these files out of the database?  Why are they not available anymore?  Or is it operator error?

• 4 weeks later...