Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

Hi All,

This is my first time here. I've been struggling to get hypersync cloud to work with no luck.

It logs into my emumovies account, but it throws an error every time I want to log into the hypersinc account.

Any ideas why?

6 minutes ago, sr.lucas said:

Hi All,

This is my first time here. I've been struggling to get hypersync cloud to work with no luck.

It logs into my emumovies account, but it throws an error every time I want to log into the hypersinc account.

Any ideas why?

you need to be a platinum member

• 6 months later...

Hello!

I use this excellent tool to sync my artwork and works perfectly, however would it be possible to make the user interface adjustable or to fit on a 640x480 screen? Reason for asking is that I use it on an arcade cabinet that does not support higher resolutions, and the current UI is too big to make it usabel on a low resolution monitor, making it depenedant to have an alternative computer to sync the media, which is not very ideal...

Thank so much!!

2 minutes ago, alex2005 said:

Hello!

I use this excellent tool to sync my artwork and works perfectly, however would it be possible to make the user interface adjustable or to fit on a 640x480 screen? Reason for asking is that I use it on an arcade cabinet that does not support higher resolutions, and the current UI is too big to make it usabel on a low resolution monitor, making it depenedant to have an alternative computer to sync the media, which is not very ideal...

Thank so much!!

This software is no longer in development so I guess it won't happen. 

A new version currently  called HyperAI is in development which may support low resolution but won't support windows XP if you use that. 

2 hours ago, gigapig said:

This software is no longer in development so I guess it won't happen. 

A new version currently  called HyperAI is in development which may support low resolution but won't support windows XP if you use that. 

thanks for the heads up on this :)

So if I understand correctly, currently there is no tool to sync these? I just tried HyperSync 3.5 again (it has been a while since then) and its no longer syncing :(

thanks for the reply.

it used to work for me a couple of months ago but now by some reason i always get a message saying there are no new themes to download (but havent run it for about a year) .

is there a specific path where the settings are stored?  maybe i could try to reset them and see if this makes a difference.

edit: found the setting file a few pages back,  ill give it a try :)

Edited by alex2005
  • Like 1

editing the ini file with default values sorted the issue :)

somehow, it seems that there are not so many artworks updated lately, or maybe I already have the majority of them :)

I could even set the sync button "on" editing the settings file, and there was no need to change resolutions on my arcade monitor for it! great workaround :)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/6/2014 at 10:37 AM, Sledge said:

Ok, I've got an issue...

My cab has a limited screen resolution, so i can't turn 'sync system' on..

It's below the bottom of the screen at the highest resolution i can go...

Does Hypsersync not support low resolutions at all? (ie: windows bars that we can drag.. not sure what it's called)

highest i can go is 768x576..

Ok i see this is a common question sorry for the post

🥲

Schermata 2022-07-09 alle 14.17.48.png

Schermata 2022-07-09 alle 14.18.54.png

Edited by Marcoqwerty
Try one of the workaround

On 12/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, alex2005 said:

editing the ini file with default values sorted the issue :)

somehow, it seems that there are not so many artworks updated lately, or maybe I already have the majority of them :)

I could even set the sync button "on" editing the settings file, and there was no need to change resolutions on my arcade monitor for it! great workaround :)

Could you explain me where i could find the ini files?

Thank you!