Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

Problem fixed :)

Thankyou so very much Master Rain for the time taken from your busy schedule to Remote with me and fix the issue.

:adore:

Hopefully its the same for the others on here.

I will let you post the details of the fix as per request.

Thankyou again.

:shakehands:

I know nothing bout Windows XP 64, I never had any luck with it at all. What about your DEBUG.LOG file, PASTEBIN the contents of it all and link it back here so I can take a look inside. I have attached a very special build of HyperSync, run it and POST your DEBUG.LOG to PASTEBIN.

Rain i would post the DEBUG.LOG on the old version if it wasn't empty. :(

The new version from DEBUG.ZIP crashs the same way and doesn't even create the .LOG files. Any other suggestion? I am at my work right now but i will be at home tonight to test your suggestion.

Thanks

meaning when some download halfway they list an error that there not avalible for download then it skips to the next one seems to happen with videos and themes

also i notice files repeat with downloads and it tells you there updates

Edited by relic

i had the same thing.

during the sync i was getting the error "invalid download detected" during videos .

I checked the videos i already had for the system and discovered that they were read only.

I unchecked the readonly box in their properties and then synced again.

The problem was gone.

THe next issue is that its downloading everything in SNES and NES regardless of what i already have. Ill work on that though, may be my issue again. lol

Edited by DonCorleon
re worded as per request

Thankyou so very much Master Rain for the time taken from your busy schedule to Remote with me and fix the issue.

:adore:

Hopefully its the same for the others on here.

I will let you post the details of the fix as per request.

Thankyou again.

:shakehands:

Did he just install .NET 4.0? What else was changed?

Anyway don't feel stressed. I know it is my system and even though it is the only program not working, including .NET programs, I'll find the solution. No need to get frustrated about people who have stripped systems (I'm not one of them ...)

I can figure it out. Just please, please don't get pissed because your program didn't work everywhere. I'm sure it is a masterpiece and the hundreds of hours of work DON'T get discredited just because several people have the same problem. It happens with every program. And if you don't have the time you don't have it ...

I'm asking because there's no need for someone to remote connect to me if I'm just missing a vital Windows Component Needed for HyperSync (Except of .NET of course)

And before you ask ... still empty error and debug log ... I did post a whole paste bin of the ins and outs of my entire system some pages ago ... here it is again: http://pastebin.com/CTgKUQeT

HUGE EDIT:

Well I think I obtained some usable information trough the use of the Windows Debug Tools

http://pastebin.com/Pvncz3c0

Edited by Lomsor

i notice another issue with hypersync it seems to come up with invalid downloads then skips

Relic, your a beta tester so post it on the tracker and help keep this thread clean. I am about to stat pruning this thread.

Did he just install .NET 4.0? What else was changed?

Anyway don't feel stressed. I know it is my system and even though it is the only program not working, including .NET programs, I'll find the solution. No need to get frustrated about people who have stripped systems (I'm not one of them ...)

I can figure it out. Just please, please don't get pissed because your program didn't work everywhere. I'm sure it is a masterpiece and the hundreds of hours of work DON'T get discredited just because several people have the same problem. It happens with every program. And if you don't have the time you don't have it ...

I'm asking because there's no need for someone to remote connect to me if I'm just missing a vital Windows Component Needed for HyperSync (Except of .NET of course)

And before you ask ... still empty error and debug log ... I did post a whole paste bin of the ins and outs of my entire system some pages ago ... here it is again: http://pastebin.com/CTgKUQeT

HUGE EDIT:

Well I think I obtained some usable information trough the use of the Windows Debug Tools

http://pastebin.com/Pvncz3c0

Do you have Windows Media Player installed on your PC?

... ...

Now I have ...

Well. How should I have guessed that? ... No other program ever needed it and I use other Media Players. And I hope you don't see me as raper of OSes for using my virtual desktop how I use my real one.

I guess you should add that to the list of Hyper Sync Dependencies.

Thanks anyway. :wavey: Exact answer to my question!

Update

I have updated the application, if you cannot automatically update your app download the new version from here. This version traps the startup routine to find out exactly what's going on with your specific machine; since the errors in HyperSync are related to MS Windows and not HyperSync at all. Run the application and then post your DEBUG.LOG (which everyone will have now.)

Also I updated the main post: You MUST have Windows Media Player 12 (or higher) installed for HyperSync to load.

Edited by Rain

Hello Rain. I just updated my Hypersync, installed the last windows media player for Windows XP x64 (Windows Media Player 11). Now it just says that Hypersync its already running and create this debug.log.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28232[/ATTACH]

http://pastebin.com/91TeSUsJ

You're error is telling me you do not have Windows Media Player installed.​ Install Windows Media Player from Control Panel > Add or remove Windows Features > Media > Windows media player then you'll be golden.

You're error is telling me you do not have Windows Media Player installed.​ Install Windows Media Player from Control Panel > Add or remove Windows Features > Media > Windows media player then you'll be golden.

I see.. strange. I have that box checked and tried to remove and reinstalled it from Add or Remove Windows Features.

Maybe i should go back to the "vanilla" windows media player that came with Windows XP x64. Going to try to do that or reinstall the Windows XP x64, then i tell you guys.

Updated HyperSync to 3.5.0.23

This feature will trap all of the DownloadFile() method calls and improve the overall end user experience greatly. You can download the updated application from the downloads section, or update from HyperSync directly.

Really impressive work Rain ... I thought that the screen shots alone were cool but using it ... it just feels like we are in the future ... wait we are yes hahah.

The most beautiful program I ever used ... oh and it also works great :P 1000 Praise HyperBuckets for you sir!

this is the download error issue i was talking about [ATTACH=CONFIG]28234[/ATTACH]

This is a fail-safe and will display if a file download looses packets in transfer; not an issue with HyperSync at all. It means the server is sending fragmented data to the client. So rather than write a corrupt file to the drive HyperSync detects the fragmented data and eliminates it. This is not considered an issue on the HyperSync side of things at all; as we cannot control how the server sends the data too us.