Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Alternative videos folder

joe35car

On the new HyperSync how to I set where my Videos are? Old version there was section to where it asked you. Now all I see if you want to check it on or off but it can't find my folder in my other HDD.

Thanks

Nevermind I think I got it. :)

Well It works on Mame but when it looks for videos for Mattel Intellivision I get an error that it can't find it. I don't want to keep teh videos in the default file. I want it to look for it in my other hard drive. I can't find a way to point it there.

Well I still can't figure out how to point to the new folder where I want my videos stored. I start HyperSync click on folders settings then click on alternative videos folder on. OK so how do I set the path to the folder?

I guess unsupported systems like a2600 a7800 can't use this function. Oh well after editing the ini for the unsupported systems I have them pointing to my folder and works now. Thanks for this awesome Front-end and all the features.

• 1 year later...
It looks in the settings ini file per system for the path in the [video defaults] section

I have this all setup, it seems to not work with "Mapped Network Drives" like "H:\media\videos\" or network paths for example "\\freenas\arcade\media\videos\". Hyperspin is happy, happy, happy with either. Anyone else have this issue or can someone confirm my experience? Any help is much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I have this all setup, it seems to not work with "Mapped Network Drives" like "H:\media\videos\" or network paths for example "\\freenas\arcade\media\videos\". Hyperspin is happy, happy, happy with either. Anyone else have this issue or can someone confirm my experience? Any help is much appreciated.

I'm having this exact same issue.

• 1 month later...

Archived