HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

germino89

HyperSync can't verify membership

Hi everyone. I bought a platinum membership yesterday, and I downloaded all my art for mame last night, but right now I'm trying to get my Sega Genesis art, and I can't log in to Hypersync. It keeps popping up the message Could not Verify HyperSpin Membership, check your credentials. what can I do to fix this

Hello Everyone I'm also running in to login issues.the message reads: Could not Verify HyperSpin Membership, check your credentials.

Not sure, but there have been several topics like this recently. I'd search for them in case there was a fix posted.

Kind of the same topic. Mine now says no internet connection. (and yes my internet is working)

Kind of the same topic. Mine now says no internet connection. (and yes my internet is working)

Mine said the same thing when I first tried to sync but worked when I tried a second time.

****Fixed**** Although my password was working fine on the site, it would not work on HyperSync.  I tried changing it on the site and the new one on Hypersync and boom, it worked.

Same here. Upgraded to platinum 2 days ago.

Changed my password, still unable to log in.  I paid for a service, this service should work.  No problems with EmuMovies.

So here is what I found out.  I changed my password from a complex password, which works fine for the website, to a short simple password.  Hyper Sync logged in without a problem.  Why?

Did I miss where that was mentioned?

From the stickied HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info thread:

Passwords

• PLEASE NOTE: At this time your passwords for HyperSpin and Emumovies cannot contain any special characters. Please make sure that your password only has numbers and letters in it or you will not be able to log into HyperSync!

Thanks a bunch.  I have changed my password to be the same length but without symbols and I am in.  I didn't think to check that thread since the version of HyperSync that came with HyperSpin updated itself.

This just sprung up for me today for the first time, though nothing has changed and I'm not using special characters.  EmuMovies logs in just fine.

This just sprung up for me today for the first time, though nothing has changed and I'm not using special characters.  EmuMovies logs in just fine.

It's down for everyone, probably related to the site downtime yesterday.

Cheers! I ran in to this yesterday and I haven't been keeping up to date with stuff so I thought something had changed and I'd have to get my learning hat on again.

Everything is back up and running. Had to wait for a database to finish migrating over

2 hours ago, Thormus said:

Hypersync not working for me. Doesn't recognize password and username

You need to delete everything in your current HyperSync folder, download the latest version from the Downloads section and put the new version of HyperSync in that folder.