Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync can't verify membership

germino89

Hi agent47 and svennh

Thank you to take this up. I'm in contact with giga about them.

I saw this hint in the Forum, that the new Version should copied in a empty Folder. But unfortunatly it doesn't work. emumovies Login works well. I hope you can help to update my emumovies Collection. If it helps, TeamViewer is present here. Sorry for my english.

bribbon

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh sorry it took so long for this to dawn on me but EmuMovies does sometimes require info change. When was the last time you logged onto the site? I suggest logging into EmuMovies and checking your messages and if there's nothing there, make a trouble ticket.

Same here. I changed my password but it does not allow me to login. Emu movies works fine. I also read that special characters do not work so I changed my password yet again. Is there a limit on how many times I can change my password per day?

• 9 months later...
Hypersync wont let me log in, emu movies does, i submitted a ticket, no answer, i cant get the roms to load properly. Im starting to think it was a mistake to pay for hyperspin

I have this same problem but note that the ftp has basically everything hypersync does so I just use that for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 22/03/2018 at 12:07 PM, ninja2bceen said:

I have this same problem but note that the ftp has basically everything hypersync does so I just use that for now

Hello,

Are you sure? Because MAME wheels for example are from 2015... Most of folders are from 2014 and 2015.

Are you talking about files.hyperspin-fe.com ?

Regards

Hello,
Are you sure? Because MAME wheels for example are from 2015... Most of folders are from 2014 and 2015.
Are you talking about files.hyperspin-fe.com ?
Regards

Ya I don’t think they update hypsync anymore and they are working on the beta version in the mean time

Hi

Same problem here. Hypersync lets me log in to hyperspin and emumovies but then i get

Error loading news: remote server unavailable

when i Click on the Arcade Machine i get "sling 2: There was an error connecting to hyperbase, please try again later.

do we have to sign up the hyperbase?

• 1 year later...

OK, I am a platinum member, Yesterday I used the Hypersync and today it says it can not login me in. It States this "Doesn't recognize my username or password" I reviewed all the answers on this link and I flushed my DNS, Changed my password Uninstalled app and reinstalled app from Hyperspin-fe.  Yes I can log into hyperspin-fe and emumovies this just fine. 

So any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks 

Jack Stephens

"Gizmo"

Yes this is very frustrating and it’s happened to me as well. I havnt been able to sign in on sync for over a year now. It’s just fortunate I’ve already gotten all the media I needed and it was just for a tutorial. Hints why I don’t have a sync tutorial yet. All the media is on the ftp for emumovies and hyperspin but it’s not as convenient to push a button and magic just happens. Reach out if you can’t find the stuff on the ftp or if you don’t know where it goes

Archived