Kenny Pilgrim

Confused!! Help please.

So I updated my N64 with the media pack from Simply Austin. Now get this my NES, SNES, N64 & GENESIS wheels stopped working. When I press enter to enter the wheel of one of the above wheels I'm kicked back straight to the main wheel and get this my N64 vids don't show up??????? Austin you got any clue what's happened?

If you're getting kicked back to the main menu immediately check your filters in HyperHQ. If you have Roms Only on you need to have the rompath and extensions set correctly in HyperHQ.

If you're getting kicked back to the main menu immediately check your filters in HyperHQ. If you have any wheel or rom filters on you need to have the rompath and extensions set correctly in HyperHQ.

Mines blank in 1.4

Mines blank in 1.4

Yeah, it only matters for Roms Only. Just edited my post, 1st thing in the morning and my brain wasn't fully awake yet.

Perfect answer from agent47. The problems should not be related to adding a pack as it has zero system settings in it. Just add your Rom path and extensions or untick Rom only... Easy mate :) 

• Upvote 1

Right so all is working fine Emulator wise, the only problem I have now is that the cart art for the 64 is not showing. I have your pack Austin, installed it as directed but yet only the box art is showing.

Any ideas why???

Right so all is working fine Emulator wise, the only problem I have now is that the cart art for the 64 is not showing. I have your pack Austin, installed it as directed but yet only the box art is showing.

Any ideas why???

Just downloaded the pack on my test install and it works fine for me out of the box. Make sure that the carts are in your N64 Artwork 4 folder if you're using the theme he included in the pack and the image names match the game name in the database you're using. If you're using a different default theme it may not support carts or may have them assigned to a different Artwork folder.

• Upvote 1

OK got it working! So I'm trying to use the 1964 emu without the use of Retroarch and I'm now getting this error message

" There was an error waiting for the window "1964 ahk_classWinGui" 

OK got it working! So I'm trying to use the 1964 emu without the use of Retroarch and I'm now getting this error message

" There was an error waiting for the window "1964 ahk_classWinGui" 

That error message is usually caused by using a different version of the emulator than the one specified by the module. The module is set to look for a certain emulator window name and if you're using a different version of the emulator that name may be different, so RL can't find it. The 1964 emulator version specified in the module is v1.1