Rafael1987

I need a project for cnc vewlix arcade , in vectors someone has ? corel draw

hi guys i live in Brazil , this very hard to find vewlix arcade projects , I want a project with plan for cnc in corel draw .dxf into vectors , can someone please help me...

On 2/17/2016 at 7:39 AM, Rafael1987 said:

hi guys i live in Brazil , this very hard to find vewlix arcade projects , I want a project with plan for cnc in corel draw .dxf into vectors , can someone please help me...

Did you find anything because I'm looking for some Vewlix CNC plans myself?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Marcoqwerty
      SPEEDrive Project, based on a Jamma coin-op with inside a pc.
      FEATURES:
      - Original 25" CRT Monitor (emudriver)
      - 360° Wheel - Shifter UP/DOWN with NOS
      - Rumble
      - CPO Light Button
      - 2xLed stripes on the back (output controlled)
      - Pedal with micro and pot - 2.1 audio system + 100w Subwoofer
      - Custom Hyperspin Main Theme, Video Preview and NoTheme video
      - Rocketlauncher core

• By manicshere
      Hi my fellow Hyperspinners.
      I've been planning to build a cab ever since I discovered Hyperspin. More than a year ago I ordered all the necessary parts for building the cab of my dreams only to discover that the design I went for wouldn't fit through the doors to my apartment and my plans to make it separable would be way to expensive to do in Denmark. Since then I discovered the Vewlix styled cab and instantaneously fell in love. I scoured the web for the perfect plans to fit my needs as well as woodworking abilities.
      Some time passed. I kept myself occupied by helping my brother out with his bartop build. Then finally Donnei contacted me regarding a design called the Newlix. A few days later I had the plans in my possession, ready to build.
      What's special about the plans on ArcadeFromScratch is that you receive prints of the parts in a 1:1 scale, which makes it incredibly easy to draw the plans onto the MDF without having to measure anything. Only downside is that everything is in French. I managed to translate the plans myself and the guy behind the site is very friendly and helpful.
      I'm almost done cutting out the pieces with a circular saw. Below is a couple of pictures some of the pieces I cut out (sorry for the quality - will improve these later).

External and internal side of the cab.

Side of the bottom part of the cab as well as a side piece for the control panel.
      Next step is to flush trim the opposite sides to get an identical piece. As well as using a 45° chamfer bit to achieve that iconic beveled edges the Vewlix is known for. Wish me luck!
      I'll try to document my progress as much as possible.
      Feel free to ask any question, post tips and comments regarding this project.