Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Latest Hypersync updates

bclout

Hi there!

Circo does a great job by informing us about the Emumovies updates. I thought to start something similar here, to provide a quick reference of the latest additions, before you even think of updating. I use Hypersync for almost all systems, but some have been downloaded apart from it. Also note I do not have every single system installed, or even all the games, so your help is appreciated. 

Here goes: 

HyperSync Update 20.02.2016

Just 3 MAME game videos: elevator.mp4, mk2.mp4, umk3.mp4

HyperSync update 16.02.2016

Sega Game Gear - 239* Game Wheels following HQ update, see announcement thread

Nintendo Game Boy - 806 Game Wheels HQ update

(or maybe because I recently installed the system, but did not sync it previously)

*) Actually 334 HQ wheels available, found out I still used the 1.1 database, while 1.2 is the newest.

Also notice that it took 2 days for Hypersync to show up the HQ wheels compared to the download section. Probably even faster because I did not update earlier than the 16th. A big thank you for that!  

Also huge thanks to the Wheel Machines Sub-Zero JayC bartmarley dougan78 Iggy J-Sinn

• 2 weeks later...

HyperSync update 07.03.2016

719 Sega Genesis Game boxes (3D) from here (thanks to Sir Cyrano, DamnedRegistrations)

23 Sega Genesis wheels from here (thanks to Sub-zero, BartMarley, gamesmame, DamnedRegistrations, Fire10)

53 Nintendo Entertainment System Game Wheels from here (thanks to Sub-zero, J-Sinn, DamnedRegistrations, JayC, BartMarley)

16 Commodore 64 Game wheels (from Dougans mega project?) 

Regarding the Sega genesis wheel: HyperSync seem to be "missing" (or WIP) a few from that thread (Buck Rogers, double dragon, After Burner II to name a few). 

Same for NES wheels, missing at least Robocop I to III (did not check all of them, but there are alot in the thread). 

Very good update this time! Thanks to all involved! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread.  I just started getting back into setting up HyperSpin and it's nice to know that HyperSync is still being maintained and updated.  Are the databases kept up to date as well?  Last I remember I thought I saw a post saying that the databases through HyperSync wasn't being kept up to date.  I could be mistaken about that though.

Just read the message in the Hypersync program that the successor is coming: HyperBase Live.

There is a thread on it, now in public beta. I have not tried it yet.

As for databases: everything starts with them. As i understood, development was slow or infrequent, but now i see more effort and a database team is being assembled. Cheers

Archived