bclout

Latest Hypersync updates

Hi there!

Circo does a great job by informing us about the Emumovies updates. I thought to start something similar here, to provide a quick reference of the latest additions, before you even think of updating. I use Hypersync for almost all systems, but some have been downloaded apart from it. Also note I do not have every single system installed, or even all the games, so your help is appreciated. 

Here goes: 

HyperSync Update 20.02.2016

Just 3 MAME game videos: elevator.mp4, mk2.mp4, umk3.mp4

HyperSync update 16.02.2016

Sega Game Gear - 239* Game Wheels following HQ update, see announcement thread

Nintendo Game Boy - 806 Game Wheels HQ update

(or maybe because I recently installed the system, but did not sync it previously)

*) Actually 334 HQ wheels available, found out I still used the 1.1 database, while 1.2 is the newest.

Also notice that it took 2 days for Hypersync to show up the HQ wheels compared to the download section. Probably even faster because I did not update earlier than the 16th. A big thank you for that!  

Also huge thanks to the Wheel Machines Sub-Zero JayC bartmarley dougan78 Iggy J-Sinn

• Upvote 9

HyperSync update 07.03.2016

719 Sega Genesis Game boxes (3D) from here (thanks to Sir Cyrano, DamnedRegistrations)

23 Sega Genesis wheels from here (thanks to Sub-zero, BartMarley, gamesmame, DamnedRegistrations, Fire10)

53 Nintendo Entertainment System Game Wheels from here (thanks to Sub-zero, J-Sinn, DamnedRegistrations, JayC, BartMarley)

16 Commodore 64 Game wheels (from Dougans mega project?) 

Regarding the Sega genesis wheel: HyperSync seem to be "missing" (or WIP) a few from that thread (Buck Rogers, double dragon, After Burner II to name a few). 

Same for NES wheels, missing at least Robocop I to III (did not check all of them, but there are alot in the thread). 

Very good update this time! Thanks to all involved! 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for this thread.  I just started getting back into setting up HyperSpin and it's nice to know that HyperSync is still being maintained and updated.  Are the databases kept up to date as well?  Last I remember I thought I saw a post saying that the databases through HyperSync wasn't being kept up to date.  I could be mistaken about that though.

Just read the message in the Hypersync program that the successor is coming: HyperBase Live.

There is a thread on it, now in public beta. I have not tried it yet.

As for databases: everything starts with them. As i understood, development was slow or infrequent, but now i see more effort and a database team is being assembled. Cheers

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By acpowell
      Not sure if this is the best place but here goes.  I have Hyperspin on a windows 10 build in Kiosk mode.  It is connected to the net so I can remote in and do things as the CRT is too much of a pain to use for configuring things.
      My Cabinet updated the other day and it broke my CRTEmu driver and a few other annoyances.  I un-did the "upgrade" and disabled windows updates in services.  To my amazement the service was turned back on as I started getting prompts for updates again.
      Any suggestions on how to disable the updates all together and any suggestions on what else I should do since I am using windows 10?
      Yes I know I could take it off the network (but I don't want to) and yes I know windows 7 might of been better but I already had windows 10 and don't have a legal copy of 7.
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?