gigapig

Agent47 promoted to moderator

lol that's pretty apropos considering what came out over the weekend.

Speaking of, I hear an axe calling my name... and telling me to kill o.o... lol

• Upvote 2

Agent?!?

He's a big meanie and his movie was terrible. I think you should have given him a wedgie instead of promoting him.

Make Jeremy a mod instead.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys! Just remember, I'm always lurking in the shadows....

EVERYBODY RUN!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys! Just remember, I'm always lurking in the shadows....

You've always been a huge help to me when you've pitched in on my topics and rants.

Glad to see you are being recognized for your contributions! Congratulations!

In fact, in honor of this event, when I play hitman tonight... and I go on the innevitable stabbing spree... everytime I plunge the knife into someone I am going to scream "Banned!" or "Thread deleted!" and when I hide a body "You're thread has been moved to the appropriate area".

It will be glorious, but also because my fiance will have no idea what is going on. lol

• Upvote 5

Dare I watch the latest Hitman movie tonight in honour of this occasion? I have it, I just to press play in Kodi.

Dare I watch the latest Hitman movie tonight in honour of this occasion? I have it, I just to press play in Kodi.

I haven't watched it yet myself, I've been meaning to at some point but I'm not expecting it to be very good.

In fact, in honor of this event, when I play hitman tonight.

I haven't played the new one yet and probably won't for a while. I'm still rocking an Xbox 360 and my PC's onboard GPU is obviously not powerful enough to run it. I've watched people play the beta and it looked like it has potential to be good. Not really sure how I feel about the episodic release format either but by the time I get the hardware to run it the whole thing will probably be released or close to it.

• Upvote 1

You guys are funny, you know it's just Real estate agent 47, right? The only thing he assassinated past decade was the housing market ;)

• Upvote 4

You guys are funny, you know it's just Real estate agent 47, right? The only thing he assassinated past decade was the housing market ;)

Telemarketer Agent47. Don't get it twisted.

• Upvote 2

Congrats 47 on the new game as well! 

I've seen you on here, YouTube and etc. A helpful person for sure. 

• Upvote 1

Now Agent47 your new mission is to hunt down Jeremy and ban his new account again. GO!

Now Agent47 your new mission is to hunt down Jeremy and ban his new account again. GO!

I didn't want to advertise the fact but Jeremy was banned some time ago.

I didn't want to advertise the fact but Jeremy was banned some time ago.

Yeah I know, but I thought it was funny he came right back within a day or two. Worlds shortest ban. Ha!

Yeah I know, but I thought it was funny he came right back within a day or two. Worlds shortest ban. Ha!

As far as I know he is still banned after creating a new account. If he created another then it will give Agent47 someone to pop his ban cherry on.

Jeremy can still be found over at RL.com for those like Metalzoic that miss him.