Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I can't wait for 1.0 looking forward to this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're all anticipating 1.0. But please don't over emphasise. It could place undue stress on developers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A700FD met Tapatalk

6 hours ago, KlopjerO said:

We're all anticipating 1.0. But please don't over emphasise. It could place undue stress on developers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A700FD met Tapatalk

I'm a full-time developer as my day job. The entire community hounding me is still better than a table full of shareholders. :good:

Your excitement keeps me motivated after the all day coding sessions.

I do appreciate someone caring about us devs though. It really is a thankless gig sometimes.

41 minutes ago, fr0stbyt3 said:

I'm a full-time developer as my day job. The entire community hounding me is still better than a table full of shareholders. :good:

Your excitement keeps me motivated after the all day coding sessions.

I do appreciate someone caring about us devs though. It really is a thankless gig sometimes.

yes yes that's all very nice. when is it done ? :P;):diablo:

hey @fr0stbyt3

I tested out the filtering of adding new consoles. Since I already added all the consoles in the list, it was empty when i tried to add a new system. So I then removed two systems, and tried to add a new console and the two that I deleted were back in the list so that is working perfectly!

Just FYI....

Mega Duck, and Valve Steam are still listed twice. Creatronic Mega Duck, and Steam are their doubles and they have tiles.

Missing tiles but are still in system add list

Commodore 16 & plus 4

Xbox live arcade

Sega Nomad

SNK Neo Geo

Questions

1. Will HBL tell us which roms/games are missing compared to the master list or only if your existing roms match/dont match the master list?

2. in Main Menu setup what is the difference between the wheels in the () and the ones that are not? Example Avar - Ghostlight (16x9) and Avar - Ghostlight 16x9?

Other than that everything seems to be working great!

Thanks Frosty and everyone else involved in this project! :good:

8 minutes ago, maabus said:

Just FYI....

Mega Duck, and Valve Steam are still listed twice. Creatronic Mega Duck, and Steam are their doubles and they have tiles.

This is likely caused by the current dual-FTP draw we got going on. Until I've audited a system, the data from the old FTP is being used. Once I get past those they'll likely disappear as we remove them. I suspect this is the case.

Commodore 16 & plus 4

Xbox live arcade

Sega Nomad

SNK Neo Geo

The first is a type of "Commodore 16 & Plus4"

the others are removed from current list. They may only still be there for the same reason as I mentioned above. Basically, if there's a folder in the original FTP we were using, they auto-populate in HyperAI.

Questions

1. Will HBL tell us which roms/games are missing compared to the master list or only if your existing roms match/dont match the master list?

2. in Main Menu setup what is the difference between the wheels in the () and the ones that are not? Example Avar - Ghostlight (16x9) and Avar - Ghostlight 16x9?

1. The way metadata is changing, there are going to be a lot less of these "oh you have an extra space in the name" issues moving forward so I'll go out on a limb and say the former, especially with its built in CRC/MD5 support.

2. That's definitely a result of what I mentioned about as I changed my parenthesis usage after we switched to a new FTP. The one w/o parentheses is on the former one and I believe it'll disappear once we burn the original down when we know we're safe to do so.

Hey Frost, a couple small requests/feedback:

1. After the most recent update, it seems HBL modifies your Main Menu XML in HS based on each system you add, which is cool but I didn't realize it was doing this at first. What I've noticed though is that it is reordering some of my systems in a way besides alphabetical, which is what I had previously. Is there a way to modify this in HBL, like change the order or have a setting for automatic alphabetical listing of systems? They seem to be listed right in HBL, just not in the XML. In the same vein, is there any possibility of turning this feature off if the user didn't want it? I have XML export set to off, but it still does this.

2. Is there a way to add the ability to "reprocess" a system besides deleting and then re-adding it? For example, I added 2-3 systems at once, and it seems to have hung up, and now it didn't populate a couple of the later systems. Would it be possible to just have a button to reprocess/get metadata and names instead of having to delete/readd?

3. Any chance of adding NesicAxLive to the system list?

Thanks again, it's coming along nicely thanks to all your hard work.

25 minutes ago, JoeC3109 said:

3. Any chance of adding NesicAxLive to the system list?

Thanks again, it's coming along nicely thanks to all your hard work.

Yes, this will be added. Thank you for pointing it out. Right now all of its assets are sitting in the "Upload Here" section so it will be a lil while before I reach them for audit and upload but they'll be in there. I also reached out to @FernandoCaldas since he has a lot of fantastic other media I've not seen elsewhere.

@ci2own Could we please trouble you for a NESiCAxLive tile? No rush as it'll be a while before the assets are uploaded so whenever's convenient for you.

Sega Genesis is showing a lot of unmatched roms even though the current xml file for hyperspin says they are ll correct.

Issue I'm pointing out is I have HBL windowed and if the screen is small enough the save button will go over the x to cancel a match. is there any way to lock the save button in place?

savebutton.PNG.77912aa807c5ef8806e9a1c20fd72166.PNG

3 minutes ago, maabus said:

Sega Genesis is showing a lot of unmatched roms even though the current xml file for hyperspin says they are ll correct.

Issue I'm pointing out is I have HBL windowed and if the screen is small enough the save button will go over the x to cancel a match. is there any way to lock the save button in place?

savebutton.PNG.77912aa807c5ef8806e9a1c20fd72166.PNG

Working on the admin tool right now. So please wait a week or so for our team to take a look at each system. We're importing all of the XML files as well ask cleaning up existing data.

1 minute ago, JSinn said:

Thanks for all the efforts going on here! This team is tha shizz. lol
I wish I had more time to test this beast out. 

I have plans mapped out clear into 2018 and beyond. So, no rush my friend. We'll be here.

• Avar locked this topic

Archived