Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

Hi! I have to say my HyperBase Live doesn't sync good either. I have selected only MAME to sync and it stucks in cashquiz.png for more than 5 hours.

Where can i look for to try to find the problem? Thanks in advance!

What OS, processor, and ram?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Closed App and started again and it begin to sync and then seems to stop in cybots.png, but i realised it seems to sync it twice? (Maybe i'm wrong but take a look at screenshots)

http://imgur.com/a/9kXht 

Just a question, i'm trying to upload images here and it says .png or .jpg are not supported. What kind of images are supported? 

Hi! I have to say my HyperBase Live doesn't sync good either. I have selected only MAME to sync and it stucks in cashquiz.png for more than 5 hours.

Where can i look for to try to find the problem? Thanks in advance!

Just tried a full sync and mine stopped at a random wheel as well. The sync icon would continue spinning but nothing being downloaded. Hit the sync button again and it went through and synced everything. After it was done syncing (according to log) the sync icon was still spinning. Probably for the sync process that crapped out earlier. Had to close and reopen app to get spinning sync icon to stop. Also "Daphne Sync Complete" message was stuck in the lower right and would not go away unless closing and re-opening app.

Found a bug:

do a sync for a console

go into the media directory for that console and change one of the file names

try to sync again

it doesn't pick up on the name change and says that nothing is missing

Chris I think you are just checking CRC's only rather than names of files AND CRC's

Fr0st, is this implemented in the current public beta? I am still showing this bug. Not sure if you pushed this out yet

Just a question for all those who have problems syncing:

All of you have HyperSearch installed and running?

I think i have found something (at least i hope it):

I run HyperBase Live and do a sync (only have mame selected). It stopped at "cybots.png" wheel. And after that without clossing HyperBase Live i go to the MAME Wheel Folder and tryied to delete "cybots.png" and it told me "Cannot delete cybots.png because HyperSearch is using that file". Y killed HyperSearch process and did a sync again and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!

Is it possible that HyperSearch and HyperBase aren't compatible? Hope it helps to solve the problem.

Just a question for all those who have problems syncing:

All of you have HyperSearch installed and running?

I think i have found something (at least i hope it):

I run HyperBase Live and do a sync (only have mame selected). It stopped at "cybots.png" wheel. And after that without clossing HyperBase Live i go to the MAME Wheel Folder and tryied to delete "cybots.png" and it told me "Cannot delete cybots.png because HyperSearch is using that file". Y killed HyperSearch process and did a sync again and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!

Is it possible that HyperSearch and HyperBase aren't compatible? Hope it helps to solve the problem.

I don't have HyperSearch installed

Here is the error, I sent the info to Fr0sty and he is working on resolving it.

info: Downloading wheels : colony7.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : cninja.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : colony7a.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : columns2.png from MAME
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34
                callback(new Error(response.statusCode));
                                           ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'statusCode' of undefined
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34:44)
    at self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Request.onRequestError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:821:8)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:265:9)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:169:7)
A worker process died, restarting...

Express server listening on port 9000, in development mode.

GET /logs 200 133.330 ms - -
GET /logs 304 133.715 ms - -
GET /logs 304 103.875 ms - -
GET /logs 304 94.030 ms - -

Here is the error, I sent the info to Fr0sty and he is working on resolving it.

info: Downloading wheels : colony7.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : cninja.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : colony7a.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : columns2.png from MAME
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34
                callback(new Error(response.statusCode));
                                           ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'statusCode' of undefined
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34:44)
    at self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Request.onRequestError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:821:8)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:265:9)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:169:7)
A worker process died, restarting...

Express server listening on port 9000, in development mode.

GET /logs 200 133.330 ms - -
GET /logs 304 133.715 ms - -
GET /logs 304 103.875 ms - -
GET /logs 304 94.030 ms - -

That is actually erroring out reporting an error.... LOL. 

I'll put in the fix for what I think it is for beta 2. The thing is, I get mame to sync end to end.

Side note, some of you that are mentioning that the app is still syncing (icon is animating) but nothing is happening. There is a use case where you can trigger the animation even though the sync is complete. I need to disable the click event for sync while sync is in progress. 

ISSUE HERE:

Hi, I recently got into the HyperBase program a week or so ago and it seemed to be syncing okay with the systems I tried. However, I noticed that my Nintendo Wii wheel logo is not showing up as an option to be synced (no sign of the logo whatsoever). This is strange because the Wii sync is working properly and showing up on HyperSync when I run it, so I'm not entirely sure what is going on.

The wheel is showing up properly when inside HyperSpin, and it displays the names of games and I can launch them, but my videos are not playing even though the folder has been synced properly according to HyperSync.

I made sure and checked the video directory in HyperHQ and it's pointing to the correct folder in the Nintendo Wii wheel setting (C:\HyperSpin/Media/Nintendo Wii/Videos). 

Does anyone have any idea why HyperBase is not showing the Nintendo Wii? Any help would be much appreciated. Image link below.

https://goo.gl/photos/kU14t5gGnQFr66tK9

FYI Running:

Win 10 Pro

I7-6770K @ 4.6 GHZ

This isn't syncing against the same stuff that HyperSync is as far as I'm aware, so there's a good possibility that Wii isn't included in the test set of systems. You shouldn't be syncing this to your main HyperSpin setup as the databases that it is syncing against are old, this is just a beta of the application. I'm sure Frosty can provide more info and correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Thanks for the prompt response. Sorry, I'm new here so I didn't know that I shouldn't be using HyperBase for syncing to my main HyperSpin setup. I will continue to try and resolve my lack of videos showing up. If I can't figure it out I will post in another thread.

there are issues with hyperbase syncing videos

1. it stops every time

2, you have to keep pressing the resync button and it still gets stuck or  takes a long time to download the videos ive set every system to sync videos from gigas 51 pack but apart from mame and what it does is sync a few  videos everytime to begin with but still gets stuck even so the icon is moving and reports that its started to sync those systems sometimes it will do it with out showing it in the log report.

3. here are the results

Sync Started for Frontend
04/05/2016 at 7:51PM
Sync Started for Nintendo GameCube
Sync Started for Mattel Intellivision
Sync Started for Frontend
Sync Started for Nintendo GameCube
Sync Started for Mattel Intellivision