fr0stbyt3

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

just deleted all MAME wheels and re-synched. Got hung up on horizon.png. While hung up I was able to delete that file. I was even allowed to delete the entire contents of wheel/ in the mame folder. 

Here is the error, I sent the info to Fr0sty and he is working on resolving it.

info: Downloading wheels : colony7.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : cninja.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : colony7a.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : columns2.png from MAME
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34
                callback(new Error(response.statusCode));
                                           ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'statusCode' of undefined
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34:44)
    at self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Request.onRequestError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:821:8)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:265:9)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:169:7)
A worker process died, restarting...

Express server listening on port 9000, in development mode.

GET /logs 200 133.330 ms - -
GET /logs 304 133.715 ms - -
GET /logs 304 103.875 ms - -
GET /logs 304 94.030 ms - -

On videos it just downloads all of them instead of reading the xml file to what you have 

EDIT Just tried Hypersync and it downloaded just what was in my xml file

On videos it just downloads all of them instead of reading the xml file to what you have

EDIT Just tried Hypersync and it downloaded just what was in my xml file

It's not set up to read the xml yet
  • Upvote 2

Here is the error, I sent the info to Fr0sty and he is working on resolving it.

info: Downloading wheels : colony7.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : cninja.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : colony7a.png from MAME
info: Downloading wheels : columns2.png from MAME
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34
                callback(new Error(response.statusCode));
                                           ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'statusCode' of undefined
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\server\dataService\hyperBaseLiveDataService.js:34:44)
    at self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:199:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Request.onRequestError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Hyperbase\Hyperbase Live\core\resources\app\node_modules\request\request.js:821:8)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:265:9)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:169:7)
A worker process died, restarting...

Express server listening on port 9000, in development mode.

GET /logs 200 133.330 ms - -
GET /logs 304 133.715 ms - -
GET /logs 304 103.875 ms - -
GET /logs 304 94.030 ms - -

That is actually erroring out reporting an error.... LOL. 

I'll put in the fix for what I think it is for beta 2. The thing is, I get mame to sync end to end.

• Upvote 1

Side note, some of you that are mentioning that the app is still syncing (icon is animating) but nothing is happening. There is a use case where you can trigger the animation even though the sync is complete. I need to disable the click event for sync while sync is in progress. 

• Upvote 1

That is actually erroring out reporting an error.... LOL.

I'll put in the fix for what I think it is for beta 2. The thing is, I get mame to sync end to end.

Delete your entire contents of mame then try to sync

Delete your entire contents of mame then try to sync

We're running different builds. :D

Trying it now though.

We're running different builds. :D

Trying it now though.

Try it on the one we are running

Try it on the one we are running

But if I already fixed the issue... why would I test that?

But if I already fixed the issue... why would I test that?

So u can replicate bug and confirm it was fixed and not related to a machine configuration

ISSUE HERE:

Hi, I recently got into the HyperBase program a week or so ago and it seemed to be syncing okay with the systems I tried. However, I noticed that my Nintendo Wii wheel logo is not showing up as an option to be synced (no sign of the logo whatsoever). This is strange because the Wii sync is working properly and showing up on HyperSync when I run it, so I'm not entirely sure what is going on.

The wheel is showing up properly when inside HyperSpin, and it displays the names of games and I can launch them, but my videos are not playing even though the folder has been synced properly according to HyperSync.

I made sure and checked the video directory in HyperHQ and it's pointing to the correct folder in the Nintendo Wii wheel setting (C:\HyperSpin/Media/Nintendo Wii/Videos). 

Does anyone have any idea why HyperBase is not showing the Nintendo Wii? Any help would be much appreciated. Image link below.

https://goo.gl/photos/kU14t5gGnQFr66tK9

FYI Running:

Win 10 Pro

I7-6770K @ 4.6 GHZ

ISSUE HERE:

Hi, I recently got into the HyperBase program a week or so ago and it seemed to be syncing okay with the systems I tried. However, I noticed that my Nintendo Wii wheel logo is not showing up as an option to be synced (no sign of the logo whatsoever). This is strange because the Wii sync is working properly and showing up on HyperSync when I run it, so I'm not entirely sure what is going on.

The wheel is showing up properly when inside HyperSpin, and it displays the names of games and I can launch them, but my videos are not playing even though the folder has been synced properly according to HyperSync.

I made sure and checked the video directory in HyperHQ and it's pointing to the correct folder in the Nintendo Wii wheel setting (C:\HyperSpin/Media/Nintendo Wii/Videos). 

Does anyone have any idea why HyperBase is not showing the Nintendo Wii? Any help would be much appreciated.

FYI Running:

Win 10 Pro

I7-6770K @ 4.6 GHZ

This isn't syncing against the same stuff that HyperSync is as far as I'm aware, so there's a good possibility that Wii isn't included in the test set of systems. You shouldn't be syncing this to your main HyperSpin setup as the databases that it is syncing against are old, this is just a beta of the application. I'm sure Frosty can provide more info and correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

This isn't syncing against the same stuff that HyperSync is as far as I'm aware, so there's a good possibility that Wii isn't included in the test set of systems. You shouldn't be syncing this to your main HyperSpin setup as the databases that it is syncing against are old, this is just a beta of the application. I'm sure Frosty can provide more info and correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Thanks for the prompt response. Sorry, I'm new here so I didn't know that I shouldn't be using HyperBase for syncing to my main HyperSpin setup. I will continue to try and resolve my lack of videos showing up. If I can't figure it out I will post in another thread.

there are issues with hyperbase syncing videos

1. it stops every time

2, you have to keep pressing the resync button and it still gets stuck or  takes a long time to download the videos ive set every system to sync videos from gigas 51 pack but apart from mame and what it does is sync a few  videos everytime to begin with but still gets stuck even so the icon is moving and reports that its started to sync those systems sometimes it will do it with out showing it in the log report.

3. here are the results

Sync Started for Frontend
04/05/2016 at 7:51PM
Sync Started for Nintendo GameCube
Sync Started for Mattel Intellivision
Sync Started for Commodore Amiga CD32
Sync Started for Commodore 64

there are issues with hyperbase syncing videos

1. it stops every time

2, you have to keep pressing the resync button and it still gets stuck or  takes a long time to download the videos ive set every system to sync videos from gigas 51 pack but apart from mame and what it does is sync a few  videos everytime to begin with but still gets stuck even so the icon is moving and reports that its started to sync those systems sometimes it will do it with out showing it in the log report.

3. here are the results

So it's stopping at Commodore?

its stopping on random systems not even syncing them sometimes unless i press the resync button

its stopping on random systems not even syncing them sometimes unless i press the resync button

Thanks for the bug reports relic. All keep them comimg. I had a conference call today with Fr0sty. All of the bugs reported so far have been documented and are actively being worked on for the beta 2 release. Beta 2 should be out sometime in the next few weeks. This will have some GUI changes and many bug fixes. This will also jave the must wanted XML support. Thanks everyone for your support thus far and please keep submitting bugs and improvement ideas.

Thanks

Jon

• Upvote 4

Still around gents. Working hard on Beta 2. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date Jhabers!

• Upvote 1

Another problem ive noticed its not just happening with videos but artwork too it always syncs systems for a lil while then stops unless you press the resync button.even so its saying those systems have started syncing.

Another problem ive noticed its not just happening with videos but artwork too it always syncs systems for a lil while then stops unless you press the resync button.even so its saying those systems have started syncing.

This is the same issue as before. We're looking into it now. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

yer thats what i hwas having but if i kept hammerin the sync on my test rig it would finally nail it out and complete them successfuly wonder if its a connection issue where it gives you so many connections before blocking all together.

It's already solved for beta 2. I have a build ready to test, but I want to add a few more features before release. 

• Upvote 5

:whistling:  Blackhole sun wont you come.... and wash away the rain....blackhole sun wont you come.  :whistling:

Time for Iggy's torture test numero DOS! ;)  Grand job by the way Fr0sty and jhab!

• Upvote 2

:whistling:  Blackhole sun wont you come.... and wash away the rain....blackhole sun wont you come.  :whistling:

Time for Iggy's torture test numero DOS! ;)  Grand job by the way Fr0sty and jhab!

Good song, premature testing. Beta 2 will be available soon. It's worth the wait. 

• Upvote 1