Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys i havent been around cause i was in queens land but now i can get back to running  tests. And i have to say  terrific work with the testing  and bug reports my only suggestion is to have updates but make a confirm box saying yes or no if you want to update just in case you have to mess around with a previous version..

The other thing we could include is a default sync items only as well as custom so it syncs the other content with out default included.

thanks regards relic

Not sure if this was intended or not, but the update from 2.05 (missing files) to the most recent one wiped the settings.json file. Just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware.

Yeah, I caught that after the fact. I made a bunch of tweaks to the installer to get 2.05 right, and it looks like it flipped the flag on that file. 

I'll double check that for 2.06

Thanks!!

UPDATE 2.06

• Sync now fades systems that have completed sync during the sync all process

• Loading bars start a 1% as requested by jhabers

• File browser is now available for setting paths for emumovies and client settings 

Also, you should probably assure you have a avatar on the forums.

EditFor those of you using mapped harddrives (from the network), these drives do not show up in 2.06

I'll implement a way that you can inject custom drive paths into the lookup soon. 

The problem seems to be that the folder selection window doesn't re-size. I didn't see it either until I maximized the application window, then it appeared. Not sure if it's because of the screen size or because I hadn't maximized the window?

The problem seems to be that the folder selection window doesn't re-size. I didn't see it either until I maximized the application window, then it appeared. Not sure if it's because of the screen size or because I hadn't maximized the window?

Give me a moment gents. I can patch that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed is sometime when I start up HyperBase Live it's is stuck on the loading screen and nothing happens and you have to close it and re-run it then it works however it only shows 2 systems even thou I have more than that. Example: I have the1 Atari 2600 system but it's not showing up in HyperBase Live?

One thing I noticed is sometime when I start up HyperBase Live it's is stuck on the loading screen and nothing happens and you have to close it and re-run it then it works however it only shows 2 systems even thou I have more than that. Example: I have the1 Atari 2600 system but it's not showing up in HyperBase Live?

That happens to me sometimes too. The getting stuck in loading screen.

As for the systems that aren't showing up. Make sure they are named exactly like they are in HyperList. In the future there will be a way to identify systems that are named incorrectly.

Upadate 2.07

• Bug fix for set path button

Hi, it wont let me set the path. Just lets me scroll from folder to folder but no way to select the folder. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, me too.

post-16943-0-39933600-1460906654_thumb.p

Update to the latest and set your install path again. It should ask you about regenerating your settings, which adds systems back.

Checking for updates is just in endless checking then gets an error. The handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation.

UPDATE: Works now but after d/l'ing says it is corrupt wrong md5 signature.

K, try it again please.

Thanks working now! Will give an update after it's finished installing.

When installing is it my system or does it seem like it takes 1/2 hour to complete the installaion of HyperBase Live or is it due to me being on Windows 10?

Thanks working now! Will give an update after it's finished installing.

When installing is it my system or does it seem like it takes 1/2 hour to complete the installaion of HyperBase Live or is it due to me being on Windows 10?

It's due to the way the installer does its compression and md5 compare. It's on the to do list. It's takes me about 5 minutes to to run the installer.

Trust me, jhabers reminds me all the time. :)

• Avar locked this topic

Archived