Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing I found is say Under Atari 2600 and I select Art Folders say Cart Art and select do not sync there is not an undo only gives you Do Not Sync. You have to exit out ... there should be a blank or something just in case you change your mind and want to sync.

Another thing I found is say Under Atari 2600 and I select Art Folders say Cart Art and select do not sync there is not an undo only gives you Do Not Sync. You have to exit out ... there should be a blank or something just in case you change your mind and want to sync.

Blank is the same as do not sync.

I have a feature change on the internal to-do list to address this

Ok got it! Hahaha just thought I was missing something or overlooked it somewhere.

Really like the modern look of this compared to HyperSync just take a bit of learning the ins and outs when you are used to something else on how to do things.

One request maybe I have which is just me is I like to resize windows to a certain size but in HyperBase it doesn't remeber the position of the windows last position when I close it and reopen it. Seems to have it harcoded to open to a specific size and location.

So currently one can not Sync only say Atari 2600 as the only sync I see is Sync All.

The button was removed from the main screen for that. It will be added to the settings screen for each system at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

When adding a new system looks like when you restart HyperBase Live it doesn't add the new system you have to go and change the install folder again everytime when you add a new system.

I have a solution for that in our internal feature list. We will finalize idea internally and roll out

I've only just started using this and have found a major issue with Windows 10, in that is does not even open. it just sits there on the rolling splash screen and does nothing more. tried both normal and admin mode with same results. In about 15 tries i have only managed to get it to open 3 times, and although not really enough time to explore the software properly i have found the UI to be very confusing and lacking many needed features of the original cloud sync.

if we can get this fixed on Win10 hen i can explore this properly to give a better UI review.

I've only just started using this and have found a major issue with Windows 10, in that is does not even open. it just sits there on the rolling splash screen and does nothing more. tried both normal and admin mode with same results. In about 15 tries i have only managed to get it to open 3 times, and although not really enough time to explore the software properly i have found the UI to be very confusing and lacking many needed features of the original cloud sync.

if we can get this fixed on Win10 hen i can explore this properly to give a better UI review.

try this right click and run as admin it fixed my hanging issue

Edit: Are you launching from the shortcut on the desktop? If not, you should be.

Uninstall the app completely. Go to program files (x86) and kill the hyperbase folder. Reinstall.

The software was written for win 7 and 10 on my windows 10 box. So it's not a win 10 compatibility issue. 

As far as "lacking features"... its a beta. Maybe you should just wait for the final release. 

Lash out much? Yikes lol

Feedback can be frustrating, but it's also valuable. You don't have to take suggestions literally. You're just looking for clues about the user experience.

Keep up the good work!

Ha! My apologies if that sounded like me lashing out. I was literally just trying to answer the questions. 

Based on the above feedback and questions from others, we're actually implementing a new option on the page he is referring to that diagnoses issues for the user. This is very similar to how netflix/xbox/playstation handle connection issues. Hopefully it removes confusion moving forward.

But seriously, I do want to hear feedback from everyone. Good or bad, it's all useful in to make the product better. 

• Avar locked this topic

Archived