fr0stbyt3

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

u still want my bugs?????

Everyone except nogarth.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Everyone except nogarth.

You'll still have me to break stuff anyway.

• Upvote 1

Have you guys had issues with the latest build?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just updated to it an hour or so ago, haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

• Upvote 2

Yeah havent had the chance to play with the new version ...will prolly do so tonight

• Upvote 3

I just did a ~20 system sync and everything seemed to work fine. I'll probably try and do a much larger sync tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

I can't start Hyperbase. It is hanging at the loading screen. I let it open for an hour but nothing happend.

I can't start Hyperbase. It is hanging at the loading screen. I let it open for an hour but nothing happend.

Hang tight, the next version will have a diagnostics tool for that. 

In the meantime

• Assure you are starting the app from the shortcut on the desktop
  • Make sure you are using the latest download

If none of that works, uninstall, delete the directory in program files, and reinstall.

I still haven't run that big sync yet. I need to come clean Frosty, I've been cheating on you. I've been bug reporting to other devs for the past couple days. The latest RL update broke a bunch of stuff due to code restructuring to make it more OO based. They've already fixed a bunch of stuff, but there's still some stuff to be worked out. I hope you'll take me back when this is over, your bugs are the only ones for me baby and there's no other build that I'd rather break :kiss:

• Upvote 1

I still haven't run that big sync yet. I need to come clean Frosty, I've been cheating on you. I've been bug reporting to other devs for the past couple days. The latest RL update broke a bunch of stuff due to code restructuring to make it more OO based. They've already fixed a bunch of stuff, but there's still some stuff to be worked out. I hope you'll take me back when this is over, your bugs are the only ones for me baby and there's no other build that I'd rather break :kiss:

I thought we had something special. Such treachery. 

• Upvote 1

I thought we had something special. Such treachery. 

I know, these other devs mean nothing to me. It was a mistake in a moment of weakness, you know you have the prettiest GUI.

• Upvote 2

Anybody help me out?

Don't know why video previews are not downloading?

Yes, I setup my emumovies, and I believe setup the correct path /hyperspin/media?

Keep getting : error. Media type not present for this system.

I'm having the same problem on hypersynch (no video previews from emumovies) even tho it has worked fine in the past.

Anybody help me out?

Don't know why video previews are not downloading?

Yes, I setup my emumovies, and I believe setup the correct path /hyperspin/media?

Keep getting : error. Media type not present for this system.

I'm having the same problem on hypersynch (no video previews from emumovies) even tho it has worked fine in the past.

This is only a beta and the databases that it's syncing against are old so it's advised to not use this on your main install, but your path should just be \HyperSpin\. If it's saying no media then there's a chance that there's indeed no media for that system, otherwise I'd say it's probably an account issue or something.

It's Mame and every common system that's doing it.

Being beta, all good was hoping for the best, looks promising.

I'm just so frustrated that no video snaps are syncing from hypersynch. Grrrrrrrgghhhh.

interesting little thing (not sure its a bug or what) but while looking at my task manager I noticed there are multiple entries for Hyperbase live. even when shut down it's still active. whats the story

interesting little thing (not sure its a bug or what) but while looking at my task manager I noticed there are multiple entries for Hyperbase live. even when shut down it's still active. whats the story

Good morning!

This was covered in detail a while back. But basically it handles threading much like Google Chrome. I can link you back to the original post for more details.

For more info check this out. (warning, nerd content ahead) http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/15306-hyperbase-live-public-beta/?p=213683

• Upvote 1

Yup I sure do have a paid emumovies accnt.

Never had an issue until I moved to ricketlauncher/HS 1.4. Then although logged in on hypersynch, the snaps will not download

Did emumovies make changes to their server ($?)

Yup I sure do have a paid emumovies accnt.

Never had an issue until I moved to ricketlauncher/HS 1.4. Then although logged in on hypersynch, the snaps will not download

Did emumovies make changes to their server ($?)

No you should be fine. Please use the bug report feature and send me a report. I can look at this and get back to you.

Tiny thing.

I installed again, set my log in for Emumovies but did not set a path for the video because I don't normally specify a separate path (all videos go in the normal places.) 

I then set the path to HyperSpin, clicked "View All", what no videos under "System Menu"? So I clicked Emumovies in the left pane and it required me to log in again. This time the video path was already set.

So really I need to set the Path to HyperSpin before logging in to Emumovies.

• Upvote 1

Not that it matters cause it shows what is being downloaded in the sync section but its still strange how it dont report the stuff in the sync log

other then that i had to get the program to run in admin otherwise it would keep freezing up on the loading bar .