Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so it looks like there are a few small bugs that need to be worked out there. I'm already working on getting emumovies ready again. That latest enables the settings. But it still fails to sync.

This weekend I plan on fixing that issue and the one you found here. Thank you so much for the feedback!

I installed HyperBase last night due to a log in issue with HyperSync. HyperSync couldnt log me into HyperSpin and now that I have installed HyperBase its telling em that I cant log into EM. WHAT? lol

Also my Hyperbase runs really slow for me. I have win10 on an old dell i5 so could it be that or should I try to reinstall the program? The pic is where I cant move past. I click on the wrench and nothing happens 

hb.PNG

3 minutes ago, jokerz4fun said:

I installed HyperBase last night due to a log in issue with HyperSync. HyperSync couldnt log me into HyperSpin and now that I have installed HyperBase its telling em that I cant log into EM. WHAT? lol

Also my Hyperbase runs really slow for me. I have win10 on an old dell i5 so could it be that or should I try to reinstall the program? The pic is where I cant move past. I click on the wrench and nothing happens 

hb.PNG

I probably should have said this before I posted the links. DO NOT ADD MAME RIGHT NOW. I am working on memory management for large lists. I need a few more weeks until I would recommend that.

Also, it's important to note: I am publishing updates as soon as I have them. The app auto updates. So you are definitely going to see behavior changes day to day. But thats part of the fun of beta testing, right?!

Eventually I will have a popup that tells you that its going to update and have a release log. But, right now... lets fix the critical bugs :D 

1 minute ago, jokerz4fun said:

Oh crap sorry about that Im sure you mentioned that before and I just missed it. Thanks I'll see if I can fix the log in issue with HyperSync in the mean time

I run that service as well. So if you keep having issues, I can take a look.

12 minutes ago, fr0stbyt3 said:

I run that service as well. So if you keep having issues, I can take a look.

Just tells me incorrect user or password. EM lets me log in but not HyperSpin. I updated everything last night with a new install and it wont let me log in. Any ideas?

Sorry to be more clear it tells me it cant verify my membership

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, jokerz4fun said:

Just tells me incorrect user or password. EM lets me log in but not HyperSpin. I updated everything last night with a new install and it wont let me log in. Any ideas?

Sorry to be more clear it tells me it cant verify my membership

Capture.PNG

It said you logged in just fine. Are you positive you're running the latest version?

Jokerz4fun, did you download the new version from the this site? if not it will say you are updated, but are not really using the latest version. There is a link in this tread on page 24 i think, or the version in the download section works too i believe. delete your old version and run the new one and you should be able to connect.

4 hours ago, maabus said:

Jokerz4fun, did you download the new version from the this site? if not it will say you are updated, but are not really using the latest version. There is a link in this tread on page 24 i think, or the version in the download section works too i believe. delete your old version and run the new one and you should be able to connect.

And theres the problem! I was just updating through HyperSync. Thanks for the help guys and sorry for not trying that out. 

1 hour ago, JoeC3109 said:

Im getting the same error about not being able to login through EM using HBL. I also tried using a smaller system, in this case Sega 32X, and mine has been stuck on validating for about 10 minutes now, with no movement in my progress bar.

I just posted and update that should fix your sync issues. Close the app and open it again. It should auto update in the background and restart itself.

• Avar locked this topic

Archived