Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

12 minutes ago, gigapig said:

Here's my beauty I have been working on for a couple of weeks, check out the LED display on this puppy.

Installed Windows ME on it and it flies. Wicked. I can watch DVD's on it as well.

Double optical drive and dual floppies. You aren't going to use those for them illegal copies aren't you? What speeds you get when you hit that turbo button? Can the numbers all fit on that display?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thatman84 said:

That is one hell of a computer you have there. Does it play rave tunes on boot up ?

Yes, but it's just me beatboxing out of pure joy.

1 hour ago, Yeuxkes said:

What's the name of this beast and of course since it's 2017 you gotta have those RGB's. 

I just named it build 2017. Lame, I know. You haven't seen all of the LED's. It's got HUE+ in there. :D

1 hour ago, gigapig said:

Here's my beauty I have been working on for a couple of weeks, check out the LED display on this puppy.

Installed Windows ME on it and it flies. Wicked. I can watch DVD's on it as well.

pc7_zps70769ac3.jpg

I almost spit my coffee just now. Jesus, man.

57 minutes ago, Yeuxkes said:

Double optical drive and dual floppies. You aren't going to use those for them illegal copies aren't you? What speeds you get when you hit that turbo button? Can the numbers all fit on that display?

Dear lord we're off topic now. What have I done.....

Just wanted to add this to the conversation. If you receive login errors on Hyperbase live or Hypersync, make sure malicious site blocking is turned off in your router during login and sync, then can be turned back on after completed. Picture attached to show what I mean.

Router.PNG

1 hour ago, sandman7793 said:

Just wanted to add this to the conversation. If you receive login errors on Hyperbase live or Hypersync, make sure malicious site blocking is turned off in your router during login and sync, then can be turned back on after completed. Picture attached to show what I mean.

Thanks for the heads up on that. But you shouldn't have to do that. Sounds to me like SSL verification isn't working or something. PM me with the model number and any additional info you might have about the router.

Edit: I think I see the problem. I'll patch this in the morning.

Update 0.0.32 is completed

• NEW: Add ROM wizard
  • NEW: Auto-matching Engine
  • NEW: Manual mapping wizard
  • Updated: performance improvements

I'm still working on emulators, collections, and launchers. Those will be disabled for now.

As always. Restart the app and let the new version download.

Thanks for the heads up on that. But you shouldn't have to do that. Sounds to me like SSL verification isn't working or something. PM me with the model number and any additional info you might have about the router.
Edit: I think I see the problem. I'll patch this in the morning.

I'll send you a pm shortly with the info. It blocks the orginal download as well, ie the exe file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ok I've tried the new updates but still get the error if I leave malicious blocking turned on. I don't really like leaving it off to be honest. I had to turn it off to download the program as well. Its the same for HyperSync. My type of router with firmware is included.

Asus.PNG

Java error.PNG

4 minutes ago, sandman7793 said:

Ok I've tried the new updates but still get the error if I leave malicious blocking turned on. I don't really like leaving it off to be honest. I had to turn it off to download the program as well. Its the same for HyperSync. My type of router with firmware is included.

Java error.PNG

Not sure that this thread is the best place to work out router level issues. Which is why I said PM. That way I can get into details with you. But just to clear things up. We do not have malicious software and are not being blocked via trend micro..

trend.PNG

With that being said, I do take your issue report very seriously. I would be happy to work with you one on one to get this sorted.

Next, The error is a JSON response error. Meaning that the app database is corrupted in some way.  My suggestion would be to delete HBL and reinstall it. In later builds I will need to implement a "self-heal" feature for broken databases.

• Avar locked this topic

Archived