Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, I left it running overnight to see and it did update, also was able to login to emumovies for the first time. My other issues were the washed out one but that has since gone. I will continue to monitor and test. Thanks again.

I just added Sega Genesis, and I have the same issue as Oldhag except I have two entries for 16t (Japan)

Is it possible to show a privew of the artwork when you select it? For example it would be nice to see what the default wheel looks like compared to the KoolJeep style

38 minutes ago, maabus said:

I just added Sega Genesis, and I have the same issue as Oldhag except I have two entries for 16t (Japan)

Is it possible to show a privew of the artwork when you select it? For example it would be nice to see what the default wheel looks like compared to the KoolJeep style

• that will be fixed in the latest build
  • Is it possible? yes. Do we have a way to do this today? Not really. The artists would have to create the preview images. I can pull a random image from the set and show you that.

I think a random image would be good enough.

Box art for Genesis has 3D, 3D (Alt 1), 3D (DR), and default. You'd have to wait and download each set to see which one you like. On a system with a lot of roms that would take a long time.

Box art for Genesis has 3D, 3D (Alt 1), 3D (DR), and default. You'd have to wait and download each set to see which one you like. On a system with a lot of roms that would take a long time.

And where and how would you display these? It may be messy adding a preview button everywhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maybe have a hover box pop up as you mouse over each option? Have the preview box just link to the ftp or where ever the images are stored so you dont have actually download it just display it temporarly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Or maybe have a dedicated preview and when you select something it populates the preview box then the next thing you select replaces the image in the preview box

Great idea. Something I missed too and was already implemented in hypersync

15 hours ago, maabus said:

Maybe have a hover box pop up as you mouse over each option? Have the preview box just link to the ftp or where ever the images are stored so you dont have actually download it just display it temporarly

so, as a heads up. not all types will have a preview if we do it in this fashion. Themes for instance won't have a preview. 

18 hours ago, ci2own said:

@fr0stbyt3 Is there an approximate release date for the final version? :) 

Can't wait for that!

Honestly, no. I would like to have it done in the coming months. But there are quite a few things that can change between now and then. I want to stay flexible to what the user base wants as well as meet our own internal goals without compromise. 

That being said; there will be no "final" release, since this app will grow with the community. But 1.0 is coming up pretty quick.

25 minutes ago, maabus said:

Great. Cant wait to test it

Hoping to have the following out this weekend.

• Rom matching fix: Do not allow duplicate matches.
  • Media Preview
  • Multi rom location

As always, keep an eye out here for updates. 

Great work fr0stbyt3! HyperBase looks and works better every version!

I do not know if exists a wishlist (or something similar) but it would be great to have system statistics in HyperBase. Like counter of missing roms, missing themes, missing wheels, etc. Also it would be nice to have bezels and fades sync too!

11 minutes ago, alepaltri said:

Great work fr0stbyt3! HyperBase looks and works better every version!

I do not know if exists a wishlist (or something similar) but it would be great to have system statistics in HyperBase. Like counter of missing roms, missing themes, missing wheels, etc. Also it would be nice to have bezels and fades sync too!

Thanks!

To your first question. It's absolutely going to have a stats page for each system. It's more than likely going to be pushed back a bit while we add core functions. But it will happen.

Next, If I can get my hands on the assets for that, I would be happy to add them. @jhabers is the boss there, so I will discuss it with him.

Just tried the new version out and still doing the same thing with Sega Genesis.Only for the 1st game 16t it shows that I have 3 of them,which I don't.All other features seem to be working fine.keep up the good work.

4 minutes ago, oldhag270 said:

Just tried the new version out and still doing the same thing with Sega Genesis.Only for the 1st game 16t it shows that I have 3 of them,which I don't.All other features seem to be working fine.keep up the good work.

and you deleted and re-added sega?

• Avar locked this topic

Archived