Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! i'm having a problem when HyperBase Live starts. It keeps on first logo screen. I run it as Administrator and y uninstalled and installed again and the problem doesn't seems to dessapear. Log only shows last sync performed (Sync Started for Zinc","timestamp", etc. And the same for each system. Nothing else

Where is the configuration so i can remove it and try from the beginning?

How could i solve it? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi! i'm having a problem when HyperBase Live starts. It keeps on first logo screen. I run it as Administrator and y uninstalled and installed again and the problem doesn't seems to dessapear. Log only shows last sync performed (Sync Started for Zinc","timestamp", etc. And the same for each system. Nothing else

Where is the configuration so i can remove it and try from the beginning?

How could i solve it?

Thanks in advance!

Just do a complete Uninstall and then delete the hyperbase folder under program files.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just do a complete Uninstall and then delete the hyperbase folder under program files.

Perfect! That did the trick. Thank you very much!

Now i'll have to configure near 200 systems again. Is there a way to do it recursive? 

Perfect! That did the trick. Thank you very much!

Now i'll have to configure near 200 systems again. Is there a way to do it recursive?

We're coming up with a "set defaults" function soon.

Glad that worked!

Hi All, we are looking to re-brand the HyperBase Live logo. Any one of the artists here specialize in logo design? If anyone is interested in tackling this please PM me. We are looking for it to be done with material design in mind. Something that looks good both in color and B&W. I would ask JayC but I know he is busy creating the banners for the app. :)

I was wondering if hyperbase Live is not working I have tried everything to get it to work ran as admin uninstalled/reinstalled deleated the hyperbase live exe install file

re-downloaded with no luck I click to load it and all it does is shows a small box that says hyperbase live with a loading bar underneith I get no further than that except the ocasional black screen here is a screen shot of how far I get    http://imageshack.com/a/img921/9826/CiHoM2.png    do not know if it matters but I am running windows 10 thanks in advance for any help 

I was wondering if hyperbase Live is not working I have tried everything to get it to work ran as admin uninstalled/reinstalled deleated the hyperbase live exe install file

re-downloaded with no luck I click to load it and all it does is shows a small box that says hyperbase live with a loading bar underneith I get no further than that except the ocasional black screen here is a screen shot of how far I get    http://imageshack.com/a/img921/9826/CiHoM2.png    do not know if it matters but I am running windows 10 thanks in advance for any help 

As said in another post, just uninstall it and delete program folder in "program files" directory. Then re-install it again. It solved my issue.

As said in another post, just uninstall it and delete program folder in "program files" directory. Then re-install it again. It solved my issue.

I did that and still no luck still gets stuck on loading screen do I have to wait awhile for it to load everything being i am running it for the first time 20 minutes seems a bit long for a program to load

I did that and still no luck still gets stuck on loading screen do I have to wait awhile for it to load everything being i am running it for the first time 20 minutes seems a bit long for a program to load

I had same problem and uninstalled and deleted that folder in Program Files x86, then empty trash and re-install program again and stasrted in a few seconds.

I had same problem and uninstalled and deleted that folder in Program Files x86, then empty trash and re-install program again and stasrted in a few seconds.

let me try again forgot to empty trash will shoot myself if that is all it is be back in a few to post an update

Are you using the link on your desktop to run the app?

This is a common issue when users attempt to run the app directly from inside the folder. 

I have tried the link from my desktop as admin from the folder as admin with no luck 

No matter what I do it stays stuck at the loading screen question should I run the updater.exe

• Avar locked this topic

Archived