gkny

cruisin for n64

i looked in database. is correct title for crusin Cruis'n Exotica (USA). I used that it it doesnt recognize game

The correct name would be Cruis'n Exotica (USA), ' represents an apostrophe ('). You may also come across & which represents an ampersand (&).

There are tools in the Download section here like Don's HyperSpin Tools that can automate alot of the renaming for you. However, if you want to keep doing it manually I would recommend loading the database in RocketLauncherUI as it's much easier to read from that list than from the xml file itself.

The correct name would be Cruis'n Exotica (USA), ' represents an apostrophe ('). You may also come across & which represents an ampersand (&).

There are tools in the Download section here like Don's HyperSpin Tools that can automate alot of the renaming for you. However, if you want to keep doing it manually I would recommend loading the database in RocketLauncherUI as it's much easier to read from that list than from the xml file itself.

True, though be careful about removing &  For me this caused those games not to show up in the android version of hyperspin.  Replacing ' with ' works fine though.

True, though be careful about removing &  For me this caused those games not to show up in the android version of hyperspin.  Replacing ' with ' works fine though.

Derp, didn't realize this was the Android section. I wasn't advising to change the syntax in the xml, just the names of the rom files.

You can name it whatever you want but you have to have database, media, and rom all spelled the same