Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Pro Pinball Timeshock- Kickstarter (Ultra Edition)

jimjim

These will be the most bad ass tables a pin cab has seen. The developers are redoing everything from the ground up. The best part- they are optimizing them for cabinets. They are doing a kickstarter to get it out quicker. Here is what they said about cabs, and look at the bottom of the Kickstarter for a little tease.

Portrait view support including a special view optimized for cabinets

Full support for cabinets, including second display for the DMD

Beautiful photo realistic graphics at insane resolutions

Control over the ambient light level - play in the dark with awesome ultra dynamic lighting effects

They even have a mode to take the virtual glass off to move the pinball around. They also plan to keep making different pins, using former designers from Bally/Williams. This will be awesome. If you want to learn more, or even support the Kickstarter, here is the link. It has the different levels for support, and the features they want to do. One of the targets that Kickstarter will use the money for is cabinet support.

Here is the link to support- sounds like a great day for video cabinets.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500643708/pro-pinball-timeshock-the-ultra-edition-0

Thanks for pointing this out, I have the original games from gog.com and they still look great.

With competition from Zen studios, I hope they can produce something even better.

I always have room for more pinball.

Don't forget Pinball HD from Farsight. They are doing their Beta testing for the PC this month. Great times ahead.

Thanks jimjim, I knew nothing about pinball hd. Farsight Studios right. Do you have any details on that, I can't find anything. Thanks.

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/2287-Beta-of-Pinball-Arcade-for-PC

I also talked to them at California Extreme. They have their pinballs on Ipad and other devices right now. Basically, they come out with 2 "new" pins a month based off of real pins. This is cool because people will now have licensed games running on their cabs.

Didn't they try the kickstarter last year as well, but failed ?

Yes, they tried to get $250,000 pounds ($400,000 US dollars) and ended up with $106,000 pounds ($175,00 US dollars). Kickstarter is all or nothing, so not reaching the goal they had to start again.

Now they are going for $40,000 pounds ($61,122 US dollars). Looks like it is much more attainable, especially when they are half way there with 42 days left to go.

• 2 weeks later...
there is a new update on this project which shows a video with DMD support.

Really great.

Here is the Link:

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

I want one of those, that would look damn cool under my projector screen.

Anyone know how to make one.:D

I want one of those, that would look damn cool under my projector screen.

Anyone know how to make one.:D

It is a REAL Pinball DMD using Russ's PinDMD interface - see elsewhere in this forum or Russ's website:

www.pindmd.com

They really seem to have captured a lightshow as good as a real machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YveSFb2GSMc

They also posted footage of the Ipad version in their Kickstarter page and it looks as good as the PC version surprisingly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I agree with you guys, this will be great to see some innovations in it. It's like giving setting a new trend in gaming. I hope they will do something interesting next time.

The skies the limit with digital pinball as your not limited to a small box of solenoids.

I too look forward to innovation.

Archived