Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love Hyperspin. It has been a trying experience to get it all fully functioning. Months of work for me anyways. But in the end, holy hell it is just the slickest thing around IMO. It's just killer, end of story. I want to take this opportunity to immensely thank the creators and contributors to this fine piece of programming.

• 3 weeks later...

I love hyperspin... it is really well designed in that you can get it up and running for just a couple systems/emulators very quickly and easily, however it has the depth and modularity to allow you to get really fancy and do alot of things with it. i think that is really what you are looking for with any front end

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

LOVE Hyperspin. After that initial little freak out for learning how to configure it correctly and add/change things, it's amazing. It's easy once you learn the basics and how things work. That initial learning curve has you swearing and about ready to move on to another front end. But, once you get past that, you're in love.

Sucks, though. Building an arcade cab, and I'm taking some systems out. Some just aren't cab friendly. So, I am making a second box for other consoles for a separate setup. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the way it looks, and the options to customize it.  After plenty of reading, and watching videos, and trying other frontends, I'm about to try to step into Hyperspin.  Just need to get membership here and on emumovies and I'll be good to start at the bottom of that steep learning curve everyone talks about :)

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived