Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

Not me, lol. Maybe we can recruit a new media creator?

@DavyBoy2112 :welcome:

Maybe i can help but is there a sort of a todolist for media creators? I have experience with illustrator and Photoshop for work.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we can always use extra hands. I guess the people to talk to are Gigapig & JayC.

We're coordinating doing wheels/boxes/marquees/bezels etc. And there's always themes of course. I can't tell you who needs help most, but most important is what you would like to do and have fun with.

Me personally it's always been themes and now cleaning up marquees (and using said cleaned/redrawn art to make themes of eventually where needed), so whatever floats you're boat really. But I'm not the person to talk to regarding who's doing what and what needs work or not.

I'm kind of a lone wolf, I work on whatever I feel like at the moment.

Right now I'm putting together a GameCube box set and it's almost ready

to post up. I was working on a GameBoy box/cart set, but that was moving

along too slowly for my liking. I figured it would take me another 2

years just for the Japanese set. lol

Yeah there are only a few people actually working on art/media things

currently, so any help is appreciated.

I have a set of raw images for WiiWare wheels and that would mainly require

pen-tool for clean cuts. That's a project for another day. :gamer:

No I hate Hyperspin!!!..... It took all my freetime and sociallife......

Tell us about it... am pretty sure all of us here are right there with you lol

Except THK, I don't think he does anything around here... he just randomly post some stuff he supposedly did ;)

xD

I'm kind of a lone wolf, I work on whatever I feel like at the moment.

Right now I'm putting together a GameCube box set and it's almost ready

to post up. I was working on a GameBoy box/cart set, but that was moving

along too slowly for my liking. I figured it would take me another 2

years just for the Japanese set. lol

Yeah there are only a few people actually working on art/media things

currently, so any help is appreciated.

I have a set of raw images for WiiWare wheels and that would mainly require

pen-tool for clean cuts. That's a project for another day. :gamer:

Maybe i can help you out. Can you put the wiiware on FTP?

He told me it was sexual...

And am I the only one that notices there's a damn Cenobite in the room?!?

he told me the same too, he said he had candy in his basement and i had to go look for it in the dark... the rest is too much for me to discus here :(

Maybe i can help you out. Can you put the wiiware on FTP?

I know that they re-organized the FTP and it looks like

the personal folders are no more, unless I'm not seeing it.

A few people started a MAME wheels thread not too long ago.

MAME wheels thread -> http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/13795-mame-wheel-art/#entry193183

I'll start up a WiiWare thread and post the raw sources I've collected. :)

To keep this thread on track . . . . HyperSpin is the Bomb.com, lol

Edit: Thread created -> http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/13937-nintendo-wiiware/#entry194809

I am starting To hate hyperspin more than i can like ist now... Nothing will work fluently... 1.4 has a Focus Problem, xpadder will not Chance The Profils Right, emulators will not work ... Everything is a mess Even After reinstall all from The scratch - doesnt matter in win10, win8 Or win8.1

Earlier version i Wont try, because of The coming win10 Games like Killer Instinct and D12 Emulators

That's why I didn't "upgrade" and kept whatever hyperspin i had before they did the new beta stuff.  Still works perfect.  I did use the transition tool finally, to get to Rocketlauncher, and that worked fine as well.  I would have never been able to know what parameters to put in HyperHQ without that doing it for me.  Those types of basic things should really be in BOLD somewhere.  I'm on Windows 8.1 as well, and it's running smoother now than ever before.  I still have not messed with xpadder within RLUI, I just have xpadder autodetect on it's own, and that works for games.  Also, pinnacle game profiler autodetects for all my pc games as well.   Maybe consider going back to the pre-beta hyperspin and see if that plays nicer with your system.  I think I love hyperspin more every day!  It's so frickin' great, sometimes I just sit there and go through the wheels, it just flows and the wheel artwork idea was genius.  So simple and effective in presentation.  Hyperspin rules!

I Never had a smooth hyperspin system. With 1.3 everything Works but not as good as everyone here Mention so far...

Thats why i thought making everything from The scratch will gave me a Solution - but not

Bummer. When I updated to HS 1.4 I also started from scratch. I was afraid if I didn't I would have trouble and it would be that much harder to troubleshoot.

I followed Ghutches install guide from here and it worked perfectly first try.(Latest HS, Latest RL)

Later I was afraid updating to Win 10 would cause problems, but it actually runs better and smoother than it did with Windows 7.

Not sure what's causing you trouble, but I hope you figure it out man.

Good luck.

I will check the video you mentioned soon... maybe it will help.

does anybody know some problems with other programs running on windows 10? maybe this could be a clue for my setup.

I didn't follow a video guide.

I went step-by-step through the written guide.

found out, that most problems will come up while my anti-vir program ist running in the background.

do you have anti virus programs running on your hyper spin machines?

Yes, I use Windows Defender that is included in Windows 10 and I always have it running.

Then I set Hyperspin, Rocketlauncher & Hyperbrite to be exclusion programs so it never messes with them or detects them or quarantines them. (because that will give you problems).

This is a thread so some can have some positive reinforcement I guess. Whatever the case, this is not a support thread. So plz post any problems in the relevant forum sections.

Of course one is free to state the problems one might have that makes them like or not like HS or anywhere inbetween. But plz pm solutions instead of going off topic.

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived