Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play all my games, even PC ones through Hyperspin, my friends don't even know what Hyperspin is, but I can tell you they like it a lot, like, "WTF, you have all these games inside this?"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play all my games, even PC ones through Hyperspin, my friends don't even know what Hyperspin is, but I can tell you they like it a lot, like, "WTF, you have all these games inside this?"

I just had my bachelor party on Friday, and we ended up spending the whole night getting drunk, eating pizza, and playing my Gam3B0x. None of them could believe that I had all these crazy games working on one 'console'.

It was amazing, completely justified everything I've been trying to do with this project for the last few years. I just plugged it in and BOOM 4-players on basically every game from Pong to Forza Horizon 3.

I wish I had recorded it lol.

I just had my bachelor party on Friday, and we ended up spending the whole night getting drunk, eating pizza, and playing my Gam3B0x. None of them could believe that I had all these crazy games working on one 'console'.

It was amazing, completely justified everything I've been trying to do with this project for the last few years. I just plugged it in and BOOM 4-players on basically every game from Pong to Forza Horizon 3.

Sounds awesome! 

• 2 weeks later...

You should never record what happens in a bachelor party. Never.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked Hyperspin once I learned how to tone it down from those gaudy, trashy, obnoxiously loud (in sooo in so many ways) default themes by using Dark13's aeon nox's skins.  There's a lot of talent in the community.  There's also a lot of idiots who don't know how to make good themes and seem almost autistically fascinated in their esoteric, fanboy tastes for certain games and genres.  The trick is to sort from the good from the bad.  It took a loooong time but I think I've done that.

I plan on using HyperSpin in my HTPC setup.

18 minutes ago, JackOfOwls said:

There's also a lot of idiots who don't know how to make good themes and seem almost autistically fascinated in their esoteric, fanboy tastes for certain games and genres.

could you elaborate on this a bit further? 

6 minutes ago, agent47 said:

Just an edgy reddit/tumblr grade insult.

tumblr is a great turd the size of Godzilla-stool floating in the fetid sea of social media!  How dare you insult me like that.  However, I have posted on reddit... maybe once or twice ?

I was just being candid.  Please don't mistake candidness with being a punk-ass.

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived