Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Do you like HYPERSPIN??????

bent98

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

ive been into emulation for about 7 years now and i have NEVER seen such a beautiful looking frontend for ANY emulator to date,GREAT WORK BILL AND ANY OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPEMENT OF THIS AMAZING PROGRAM,i have been putting off building my mame cabinet for too long,discovering this program has refueled my passion to take on (THE BUILD)..I AM VOTING FOR THIS APP AND YOU SHOULD TOO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I thought this would be the best thread to place my first post, Ok now for the question, do I like HS...? 100% YES! So much in fact, I just started my first mame Cab this week, Now this has been in the works for a long long time, but Hyperspin has now made me dump Game-Ex and start fresh. With a new passion for my setup. I love it so much in fact I just donated as well! I can't wait to start making themes (If possible) I'm just waiting on My 1TB HD and then I can get busy building! I will be posting video updates on my youtube once things get rolling, Should be a few more weeks still... Anyways just wanted to say hi and I'm sure to be posting a lot more here now, I look forward to the expierence!...

Welcome, and thanks!, we would love to see some cab progress and pics, and ups and downs along the way. Since you donated you can host your pictures on my site via a personal gallery that you can link to the threads if you like, or use external hosting. Keep us updated and there are lots of helpful people here.

Cool thanks for the welcome! I will be posting my first pics sometime next week, LoL not missing much just yet...

Anyways I'm going to start at the themes and see if there is anything I can do with that... Waiting on a HD, once that comes in and my joystick

(Don't hate, I'm going X-arcade route) I will begin the building phase, most programming is done (Hyperspin is now setting me back but that's ok!)

i.e, LCD topgun is working perfectly!

Just a lot of "cleaning house" on my PC, as I am dropping my main desktop (Alienware) into the cab, and switching over to a laptop as my main PC....

Still haven't decided on using my 22' LCD 4:3 or trying something a bit bigger... Money is always an issue, so I might just stick with the 22' for now and just leave room for possible future enhancements....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting for the girlfriend/wife to go to bed, so I can quietly sneak onto the pc and get my dose of HyperCrack. I find myself up every night until 3am or so, walking into work the next day looking like a meth head.

Perhaps we need a new forum called "Hyperheads Anonymous" :)

I second that, my wife is starting to hate my Arcade Cab.

Most common thing heard in my house "You never spend time with me!"

Well if you had 4000+ classic games, flash animation, HyperWheel with video preview and endless options including mute volume I definately would spend more time with you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added my vote to Hyperspin also. I've only used a few front ends so far, so I can't comment on everything out there, from what I've seen so far Hyperspin is great.

Visually very appealing and works right out of the box. Took me a question here to get movies working, but they really make the screen pop. I am sure once I learn more about Hyperspin such as getting themes to work I will be continue to confidently say it's the best.

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived