Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Announcing HyperPin Digital Pinball Frontend

BadBoyBill

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a DVI connector on your video card? If so you can do what I do, buy a dvi to hdmi converter and spanning will work. That's what I did to get it to work. Because my tv only has HDMI connector.

This is in response to kingb33

HP will be configured so that you can launch VP9 tables and it will automatically display a static backglass. No need to mess with PowerPoint. It will all be there!

no way are u serious?? haha i didnt know that...omg awesome! You guys really went all out on this....i really cant wait to see this thing in action....will i be able to use some of my own backglass images? i have some really nice ones with that nightime lit up effect.

Thanks for all your hard work guys, for real.

Edited by kingb33

Do you have a DVI connector on your video card? If so you can do what I do, buy a dvi to hdmi converter and spanning will work. That's what I did to get it to work. Because my tv only has HDMI connector.

This is in response to kingb33

hmm....well actually both my cables are DVI to HDMI. Graphics cards are usually DVI and monitors are usually HDMI. I have GTX 260. Hmm not sure what u mean then? I definitely don't have spanning available anymore though the Nvidia control panel...only dual view.

thx

hmm....well actually both my cables are DVI to HDMI. Graphics cards are usually DVI and monitors are usually HDMI. I have GTX 260. Hmm not sure what u mean then? I definitely don't have spanning available anymore though the Nvidia control panel...only dual view.

thx

The GTX 260 has two DVI outs and a multi-out that will support native HDMI. If you are using the multi-out then you can't span. If you are using converters off your DVI ports to your HDMI screens you can span (but only under XP).

You cannot span with Vista period. They dropped support for spanning for technical reasons. If you want to span you'll need to muti-boot XP on your vista machine.

no way are u serious?? haha i didnt know that...omg awesome! You guys really went all out on this....i really cant wait to see this thing in action....will i be able to use some of my own backglass images? i have some really nice ones with that nightime lit up effect.

yes... you can use any images you want. we are just providing the initial ones for the tables included in the initial database. it's about 40-45 vp tables. we are also including flyers and instruction cards and wheel images and playfield screenshots. you would simply have to name them according to the database and copy them into the backglass folder. it' really simple to add tables to the database.

kingb33 .. I'd be really interested in a copy of your mentioned Backglass images.

I would much appreciate it if you could pm me a link where I could download them? :)

Could you also let me know how you created them? xml file or else?

Also could you pls. let me know the vp8 script you use to launch the static power point backglass automatically when a table is started?

Cheers,

FD.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

kingb33 .. I'd be really interested in a copy of your mentioned Backglass images.

I would much appreciate it if you could pm me a link where I could download them? :)

Could you also let me know how you created them? xml file or else?

Also could you pls. let me know the vp8 script you use to launch the static power point backglass automatically when a table is started?

Cheers,

FD.

Hey Dutchman...let me try to find the post...it was from a guy in the 3D Arcade forums a couple years ago...ive been using this powerpoint show technique ever since. It requires MS PowerPoint and coule of other freeware programs as well. But with HyperPin it will be unnecessary do have to do all this. The process i use is a little cubersome but at the time was really worth it. All the back glasses are on my PC :) they aren't down-loadable anywhere..

• 4 months later...

The program is telling you it can't find the table 2001.

Either you don't have the table, don't have future pinball exe, don't have the exe in the proper location, or you have the table named wrong for what hyperpin is trying to recognize it as.

If you haven't downloaded the table it won't be there.

Make sure the table is not zipped. If it is unzip it.

Make sure it has the same name as the Future pinball Database file.

If you need help I can try to assist you but you have to have the things I mentioned above in the right places.

Check out the help file provided as well.

• 11 months later...

Are there any other alternate places to download this? I've been trying to download this for the last 12 hours at the megaupload link and it keeps timing out.

EDIT: Nevermind. After 2 days of trying, I was finally able to download it.

Edited by Parallax

• 3 months later...
I have downloaded hyperpin and the fishtales rom. Where do I put the rom to play the game.
Read the documents file that come with the HyperPin download. HyperPin doesn't play games, it simply launches then. You need to download and install Visual Pinball and get it running before even attempting to do anything via HyperPin.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...