Sign in to follow this  
allsyop

Justice League Arcade

I normally post pics after the machine is completely built. But I love the theme of this so much I thought I would go ahead and share. It is a Justice League themed arcade. It will be a quad player wide body arcade

with a 42 inch screen. Each player is assigned to a character of the Justice League. And each character will have their own color controls with LED buttons. I should start the build in the next week or so. Will have some finished

pictures in about a month.

post-10059-142870602206_thumb.jpg

Sweet Theme! Did you do the artwork yourself? :beer: Not sure if your going to have a coin door or not, but it looks like alot of the kick panel graphics would get lost on the coin door.

ya it does look very good, but I agree a coin door if installed well eat the kick panel

I was not going to use a coin door. I fugured the art would look better. Cheaper too.

Here is the JL cab finished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35866[/ATTACH]

Brilliant mate I want it :)