THK

HyperBase Live logo

Maybe a folder plugged into a joystick, or even a cab. Just trying to throw ideas wish I could create something to spark some creative juices but I lost my "skills" LOL

FTP icon is already gonna be a folder, so that's not really an option. I personally prefer the simple text as well.

• Upvote 1

how about something similar to the transmission logo? so at the base of the joystick have and up and down arrow

19378.png

• Upvote 3

Oh, just switched my attention to the system logos for a bit, so not out the window

Adjust the kerning on "DATA" so that the letter spacing looks consistent with the rest of the word. In photoshop, get the cursor between the two letters, hold option, and hit the arrow sideways.

On the earlier one, the space between the icon and "sync" is really awkward. I think you'd want to left align it or have the icon underlap the word.

"HyperBase" is such a long word - it just begs to be truncated. HB or HyprBs or something.

I really liked your original. Why can't you use that but with some color and then for the icon, just do an "HB" version of the letters?

Adjust the kerning on "DATA" so that the letter spacing looks consistent with the rest of the word. In photoshop, get the cursor between the two letters, hold option, and hit the arrow sideways.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm using Illustrator in this case, know my way around PS and no finetuning is needed till we come to a final design anyway. Also, I always turn the text into a shape layer in PS or Expand it in AI, so I have full control.

HyprBs or something

Hyper Bullshit? lol

I really liked your original. Why can't you use that but with some color and then for the icon, just do an "HB" version of the letters?

Because the actual creator of this nifty little application asked for something else. He gets a veto.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.