Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

ps2 videos ,themes or boxes in hypersync

juicelee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you can't sync media that does not exist

Hypersync gets all its media from Hyperbase

http://hyperbase.hyperspin-fe.com/artwork.asp

click on a system

select box/wheel/theme from the drop down menu

select "we have"

if the media exists in Hyperbase then Hypersync will get it for you.

According to Hyperbase the PS2 system has

0 wheels

0 2d boxes

0 3d boxes

this is because their is no official XML,

if you wan't PS2 media go to the FTP.

if you wan't PS2 videos use the emumovies sync app or go into their FTP.

• 3 weeks later...
Use filezilla. Press f3 and search for ps2 or playstation. Have a beer. Come back and review what goodies it found. Put filez in place and enjoy. Have another beer. ;)

Bumping this thread. I just tried this last night. I searched for PS2 and Playstation (you're right, it took multiple hours lol). I still wasn't able to find any individual game themes. I did find a system theme or two. I have also found 2d/3d boxart, wheels, but no individual game themes. Could anybody point me to the right FTP user folder who holds this, or a dropbox/mediafire location? Thanks in advance!

Bumping this thread. I just tried this last night. I searched for PS2 and Playstation (you're right, it took multiple hours lol). I still wasn't able to find any individual game themes. I did find a system theme or two. I have also found 2d/3d boxart, wheels, but no individual game themes. Could anybody point me to the right FTP user folder who holds this, or a dropbox/mediafire location? Thanks in advance!

This is the only indvidual game themefor ps2 that I've seen made. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?30808-Kingdom-Hearts-PS2-gadget2k(20140801)

In fact nearly all the console and henadheld systems don't have individual themes. Only the arcade games and Atari 2600 (thanks roadrunner) have large amounts of individual game themes.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived